• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Customizing Leupold scopes

Yustax

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2011
Houston-Texas
Im looking at Leupold Mark 4 15 to 25x scopes. But I wanted to know if I could attach or customize, to have M3 Leupold turrets. Make them fit and work.

Thank you.

Btw. Premier stopped working on Leupold scopes if someone is going to answer that.

Re: Customizing Leupold scopes

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Yustax</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Btw. Premier stopped working on Leupold scopes if someone is going to answer that. </div></div>

Hahaha.....No shit?!!.... haha.... Thanks for the update!!

Seriously, there are a lot of modifications available from Leupold these days, a quick call to them will give you all the infor if someone here dosn't do it first. Sorry for bein a smart ass but that was pretty funny.
wink.gif

okie

Thanks for the quick answers, as for the laughing guy. I did this question in another section, got the Premier answer.

Still, its odd that I cant seem to grab a 25x Leupold Mark 4 scope and fit them with M3 turrets in the Leupold custom shop website.

The website needs some work, I finally gave up on the customshop site and contacted leupold on a reticle change question. They do alot of modifications to the tactical line of scopes. Give them a call for pricing and wait times.

I emailed Leupold yesterday. They cant add M3 turrets to the Leupold MK4 8.5-25X 50mm. Im emailing more to see if there is any other model that can be fit with M3's that is more than 10x.

It was my experince that they were way more willing to add M1 turrets to their scopes than M3's. I think it has to do with the turrets having 1/4 MOA and 1 MOA respectively.

Got my answer. The only scope beyonf 10x that they can add m3 turrets is the Mark 4 4.5-14x50 ER/T M3

I wish M1's were the same height as M3's

I would think if you did get the M3 turrets in you would void the warranty doing that?

Doesnt matter. I want em to fit and work nicely. Emailed leupold, they dont boost zoom either.

Does anybody knows a gunsmith that could do such works? Custom scope jobs? I would really like to attach a Leupold 8.5-25x50mm with m3 turrets.

No sir, Leupold can not retrofit M3 turrets on your scope. I have the same scope and I have spoken with the folks a Leupold. It is a completely different erector unit, so I was told.

Matt

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 105amatt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No sir, Leupold can not retrofit M3 turrets on your scope. I have the same scope and I have spoken with the folks a Leupold. It is a completely different erector unit, so I was told.

Matt </div></div>

Yes, I also contacted them. I just wish there was another party to work in Leupold scopes to make such modifications, like Premier used to do.

Or an avil gunsmith.