• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cutest puppy ever!

CSGambill

Pureblooded.
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2013
Usa
Aww, look how cute Skynet's latest creation is. He even has a 6.5 Creedmoor! I'm surprised he doesn't come with a man bun (bitch biscuit) too. Maybe that will be a feature on RoboDog 2.0. Even if it had a bitch biscut these things are creepy as fuck.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...e-6-5mm-assault-rifles-mounted-on-their-backs

FBfMi0CXsAQS7wk.jpeg.jpg
FBfMiz-XsAQmeSR.jpeg.jpg

...when people ask me why I bought a grenade launcher...I show them this type of shit...

Depending on how protected these things' processor centers are, a weighted rubber dildo fired out of an AR underbarrel launcher can probably cause them to konk out and lay on the ground spazzing out. That Amazon robot can't even handle a little kid kicking it. If the processor cores are armored, then we gotta go to plan B and bust out the heavy artillery.

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr
Depending on how protected these things' processor centers are, a weighted rubber dildo fired out of an AR underbarrel launcher can probably cause them to konk out and lay on the ground spazzing out. That Amazon robot can't even handle a little kid kicking it. If the processor cores are armored, then we gotta go to plan B and bust out the heavy artillery.
similar robots like Boston Dynamics' SPOT have a 30lb payload capacity...

assuming these hellions have a similar capacity.....if you subtract 17 lbs for the rifle....that leave 13 lbs to armor the damn thing.....not a lot, but enough to protect the important bits.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
similar robots like Boston Dynamics' SPOT have a 30lb payload capacity...

assuming these hellions have a similar capacity.....if you subtract 17 lbs for the rifle....that leave 13 lbs to armor the damn thing.....not a lot, but enough to protect the important bits.

When Youtuber "StyroPyro", famed for creating monster lasers that can friggin slice through wood, creates a handheld EMP gun that fires pulses of useful power and range able to shut let's say, things up to an electric car down from 15-25 yards away, and then the blueprints are circulated everywhere, shit's gonna be fun...