• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CVA Cascade

patrol120

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2006
Oklahoma
Has anyone actually touched one of the CVA Cascades yet? I am curious how Begara they are, and if the action is a 700 footprint.

I saw one at a local store but didnt have time to handle it. But I probably will get the chance sometime this week. Assuming it's still there

Just bought one from a guy off here in .350 Legend. Will be picking it up this afternoon from my LGS. Will update later with initial thoughts but probably won't get to shoot it for awhile.

I am wondering how that cascade in 350 legend is myself. I think it would make a dandy deer rifle for Ohio. Trying to decide between it and the Winchester xpr

Reactions: FrozenMinnesotan
Haven't shot it yet but fit and finish are nice. Has a great stock for the price point, actually has grip and texture to it as opposed to just being hard plastic like some others. Was a little difficult to cycle at first but bolt was also bone dry, cleaned the chamber, bolt, and barrel and put some slip 2000 EWG on the bolt and cycles great now. Has a little of that corduroy sound from machining marks on the bolt but doesn't bother me much. Need to get a scope base for it so I can get an optic on it and put some rounds through. Only complaint so far is that as far as I know, the magazine footprint is proprietary and they only hold 4rds so I'll need to order a few more from them.

Hi guys. The Casacde is a nice rifle. It does use a proprietary mag and scope base if you want to use a pic rail one piece mount. We sell them on our website when we have them in stock. One thing to note is that unlike the Bergara the 6.5prc is a long action in this rifle. You can use a 2 piece savage 110 acutrigger base also.

- Chad@bergara

Reactions: Maverick3009
i have one in 6.5 prc, it shoots pretty good, about .5 moa at 100 yrads.got it for a hunting rifle in the veil camo with the cerekote. It isnt a rem 700 action though. and the magazines do kinda suck for the 6.5 prc atleast, its kinda like a double stack and it never wants to pick up the 2nd round. probs need to take a look at it.

I just bought one in a 6.5 creedmoor mainly for a lightweight tree stand gun I slapped a leupold 4x12x40 on it that has the creedmoor reticle. Found a couple boxes of 140 grain tipped gamekings anxious to try it out.

Reactions: ChadG460
This is her

Attachments

• BB1AA4D5-BE85-4B13-85BC-2D609CCD0A9C.jpeg
    BB1AA4D5-BE85-4B13-85BC-2D609CCD0A9C.jpeg
    506.4 KB · Views: 467
Reactions: ChadG460