• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Cyke Pod Replica

Cornerstonearmory

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 10, 2019
Hey all, I was browsing Instagram a few weeks ago and I found a small company making a Cyke Pod style bipod. I thought I saved the page to visit later, but apparently I did not.

Anyone know who that company might be?

Hey all, I was browsing Instagram a few weeks ago and I found a small company making a Cyke Pod style bipod. I thought I saved the page to visit later, but apparently I did not.

Anyone know who that company might be?
The company making them is Tier One in the UK. We do not have a patent on the Ckye-Pod (or most of our products for that matter) as it is in good faith that we will never blatantly copy someone else's design, and we believe that we have a good relationship with most other companies in this space to at least approach us before they'd like to make something similar. Unfortunately, the Tier One ELR bipod is remarkably close to the MDT Ckye-Pod, however, there are some critical design differences that we believe make the Ckye-Pod more robust and better for field use!

Tier One is an excellent machine shop and they make some great products, however, our products are designed, machined, built and tested by shooters so the critical components will always make a difference and not fail you when you need them most ;)

- Josh