• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 452 American threaded barrel

TrapperJ

Private
Minuteman
Dec 28, 2010
South FL
Does the CZ 452 American with a threaded barrel use the thicker varmint barrel or the standard?

Re: CZ 452 American threaded barrel

+1. Standard. But at 16", you aren't going to see any flex with a 22LR.

My bolt suppressor host is a CZ 452 American 16". DIP adapter.

-David
Edgewood, NM

My rifle is a shooter, less than 1/2" at 50yds with RWS subsonics, or ELEY subs. its a great tree rat gun and all round great shooter.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nmmi9100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1. Standard. But at 16", you aren't going to see any flex with a 22LR.

My bolt suppressor host is a CZ 452 American 16". DIP adapter.

-David
Edgewood, NM </div></div>

isnt the standard american 20" though? Mine is.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: berzerkrobot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">isnt the standard american 20" though? Mine is. </div></div>

Yeah, the threaded version is shorter though.

I have one of the 16" threaded and love it. The end of the barrel where the threads are cut was rough as hell, but is covered by the thread adapter to convert to .5x28. But like the ones above, it is a great shooter.