• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cz 452 guys I need some input

M855

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2009
East TN
Im getting a 452 lux model a family member passed away, rifles about 8-10 years old with maybe 100rds through it,Im not looking to make it tacticool,maybe some glass and thats it,any pros cons about the 452s can/how do you adjust the trigger on them,thanks ahead of time

Re: cz 452 guys I need some input

Google yo Dave trigger kit. You can also replace the sear with an adjustable sear as another option. Buy some Wolf match or match target ammo.

Rifle Basix makes a great trigger for this rifle that is completely adjustable. They are worth what you will pay. Brownells caries them. Easy to install.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: armorpl8chikn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rifle Basix makes a great trigger for this rifle that is completely adjustable. They are worth what you will pay. Brownells caries them. Easy to install. </div></div>

+1 adjusts from 9oz to 2lbs. only thing is it's silver.

Ron