• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 452 help!

TresMon

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
NW USA
First off from what I have seen out of my & others CZ rimfires I will not be changing period!!

But is they're a fix or mod to take care of the ejection with scope issue?
On my rifle, and another guy I know- the placement of the ejector tries to flip the spent case out of the port almost vertically/ straight up. On my rifle about 3 out of every 10 spent cases bounces off the bottom of the scope and right back into the loading port.

I then have to fish it out of there with my finger. Is they're a fix for this? I have a friend that had a 452 that did the same thing.

I'm gonna experiment with removing the left hand side extractor and see if that does any good.

Any body got any tips on this issue?

Re: CZ 452 help!

If I remember correct you have a DIP base. You can make an angled piece to fit over your ejector port made from a piece of brass shim stock. You should be able to anchor it to the base at the port wit a dab of 5 minute epoxy or such. Paint or blacken the brass shim and it wil be infinately adjustable until it will deflect them out the port. All they need is a little nudge. My Murphy Precision rail has deflection built in to the port cut.

Thanks for the tip joe. Can you put up a picture of your deflector?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TresMon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
First off from what I have seen out of my & others CZ rimfires I will not be changing period!! </div></div>

You cant beat the accuracy out of the box for the price, and the 452 was better than the new 455 in my experience.

Same identical problem here. Might check also at Rimfirecentral.com for help under the CZ/Brono forum. They seem to know more about the CZ than anyone...even CZ! Think I will add shield as noted above, also like the Browning Buckmark Varmint.
If using scope, shield can be added under scope mount, and if not, buy the Bsquare <span style="font-style: italic">3/8 inch dovetail adapter</span> (Optics or MidwayUSA) and put shield under that for permanent mount.