• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 452 need upgrade parts

Re: CZ 452 need upgrade parts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is the dove tail a 11mm or 3/8 on the 452? </div></div>

CZ does BOTH. Depends on what model you have. May have to take some measurements.

If I'm not mistaken only the American and Varmint come with standard rail. All the others are 11mm or 13mm I can't remember which.

There is a chart on the Rimfire Technologies site:
19008-3.jpg

The chart is out of the CZ catalog. I have found a couple of times where it was incorrect but it is right on for the most part. I own a Varmint in 22mag that has a 11mm dovetail and I saw another one a couple monts at a gun show. Not even CZ could answer that question. So it is just good to check.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thank you all for the help.
anyone have a link to a place that sell trigger kits?
</div></div>

22lr/17HM2

22mag/17HMR

Brownells has a couple options, one is a timney which is what I used. For the 22LR, part # 883-000-016AB. Dealer is around $72.00. Very nice trigger.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotRod9mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thank you all for the help.
anyone have a link to a place that sell trigger kits?
</div></div>

22lr/17HM2

22mag/17HMR </div></div>

Just what I was looking for.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MtnShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">is there any good stocks out there? </div></div>

Im also interested in stock options for these rifles. Maybe people that have done it can chime in. From what ive looked into though theres next to nothing out there. From the few others ive seen it looks like alot of work went into bedding them in. I might try to grab an airsoft type stock and see what i can do with it. Id really like an A4 or A5 type stock. Even an A3 would be better than what it currently has.