• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 452V trainer

Re: CZ 452V trainer

Looks good. I just finished pillar bedding mine and painting the stock and next is a Bolt knob and bottom metal by Hooper here on the Hide. Nice little guns. I didn't realize the 452 varmint had one action screw and a barrel lug screw or I may have opted for the 453 varmint but it even though it made bedding a little more challenging it worked out well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CCCCanuck</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice, but looks like you could have gone with lower scope rings maybe? </div></div>

Due to the size of the back of the super sniper I had to go with medium rings also once the bolt knob is installed lower rings would have prevented me from clearing the scope

Gotcha, that was my guess as to why they were so high. Good old mini mauser action.

With that scope base, you can use a set of standard height rings, as long as they are atleast .823" and objective lens is 42mm or smaller.

Good looking rifle. I'll be going the same route with a 452 Varmint trainer.

Not sure who did the hook/loop and elastic to the stock pack, but I like it. Whats the lowdown on that?

I have a 453 and if yours shoots anything like mine your going to love it right out of the box.

Keep us updated!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shooterman017</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not sure who did the hook/loop and elastic to the stock pack, but I like it. Whats the lowdown on that? </div></div>
Its just a standard rifle pouch that hold 6 rounds
I removed the thread from every other round and that gave me 3 spots for my magazines

Took my CZ out to that range today

IMG_0388 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr
this is my 25 yard zero (3 shots)

IMG_0068 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr
50 yards I kept it within 1/2 and inch or less

IMG_0067 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr
100 couldnt quite keep it within and inch but Im sure that will happen once the barrel breaks in

IMG_0069 by usmcchet92_96, on Flickr
Overall I am very happy with this rifle
once its broken in it will be a lazer

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think one of his targets had 40gr SK written on it. </div></div>
I put it on paper with Aguila 40grain match ammo than tightened it up with a combo of Wolf Match and SK standard