• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 455 alternative bolt knob

m1match

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2003
Western US
I have not been satisfied with my Glades Armory CZ 455 tactical bolt handle. The issues I have had with this handle installed include having to place my trigger finger in an awkward position to avoid the bolt handle/knob and having the bolt stop not work and the bolt coming out the back when running it.

I found this Combat Armory bolt knob which is just a urethane ball that fits over the stock CZ bolt knob. It is quite comfortable to use and works surprisingly well.

http://www.combatarmory.com/combat-armory-extended-bolt-action-silicone-knob/

IMG_2355.jpg

Anarchy outdoors now has bolt handles for the cz. I have one inbound I'll post my thoughts

Ok so I got the knob installed works fantastic buy it. Standard thread pitch for a knob, need to get a shorter one.

r5idMhM.jpg

uIluGPY.jpg

H0FsE38.jpg

8JhTY04.jpg

Reactions: DXT_Shooter
Thanks for this thread. I appreciate the extra options as I look to build another 22.

The handle does not hit the side of a scope I quick tossed a 6-24 vortex viper on it to test from another rifle. I believe the swept back design is what makes that work.

Glad to hear that. I guess it all depends on the scope and rings and such, but in a comparison of the Glades hitting and this one not, that is good news.

I really didnt know what to expect but both handles i got from AO are fantastic. machining is great fitment is good and they are threaded to accept all the standard knobs ive found. The ruger american CF handle was perfect in every way very refreshing.