• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cz 455 bolt scope clearence

chopit

Private
Minuteman
Mar 25, 2010
Odem Texas
Anyone have issue with cz 455 and a large scope clearence with the bolt? I am fixing to pull the trigger on a cz 455 precision trainer and i have a nightforce 8x32 nxs sitting in my safe. I have never even held a cz so i dont have a clue.

Anyone have issue with cz 455 and a large scope clearence with the bolt? I am fixing to pull the trigger on a cz 455 precision trainer and i have a nightforce 8x32 nxs sitting in my safe. I have never even held a cz so i dont have a clue.

I had to go with a aftermarket bolt handle to keep from scraping your fingers up on the scope. I used a Glades Armory but there other out there you can use.

Attachments

• AD8347F2-6D54-4A21-B063-D27D05271A7B.jpeg
    AD8347F2-6D54-4A21-B063-D27D05271A7B.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 46
I had to go with a aftermarket bolt handle to keep from scraping your fingers up on the scope. I used a Glades Armory but there other out there you can use.

Strangely, I have a Anarchy Outdoors handle that was hitting my optic so I put the stock handle back on. The stock handle wasn't hitting the optic, so I thought an aftermarket one would just be nice and give me more clearance. I was wrong.

Same...you gotta switch the bolt handle I use a Glades; I know what the difference between the Anarchy and the Glades is. I have the Boyds precision trainer stock and the 419 rail with low rings on a Leupold 6.5-20X40 scope. I don't think the eyepiece is as big as yours but there's room to spare on mine.

I have the 419 rail with Seekins low rings. Eventually I'll replace them with medium rings and put the Anarchy handle back on.

I'm running an Area 419 30MOA rail and an Anarchy Outdoors tactical swept bolt. I highly recommend both. The factory bolt is too small IMO. And it was so close to hitting my Diamondback Tactical when I had a DIP rail that it wasn't funny.
BEFC0B2C-0B98-4495-A847-5F40C9E8EB1F.jpeg