• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms CZ 455 Varmint w/ Upgrades

KnowNothing256

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 9, 2020
    For sale, a CZ 455 Varmint 20.5" heavy barrel with several thousand rounds fired (I bought it used, shoots great), with the following upgrades and modifications:

- Timney trigger (adjustable)
    - Barrel has been threaded, 1/2-28, by Benchmark Barrels (original factory barrel)
    - Wood stock has been pillar bedded
    - #10-32 T-nuts added to the barrel channel to allow for attachment of ARCA rail (10" works perfect)
    - Mathews Kydex cheek riser with thumb wheels
    - 25 MOA rail from Triggers by Scar
    - QD cup installed in rear of stock for sling attachment (only in the rear, used to have one up front in a pic rail)
    - Bolt knob extension added, can be removed (threaded onto a threaded set screw stud)

Will ship with the following magazines and parts:
    - 3x 10-rd magazines
    - 4x 5-rd magazines
    - 3x 3-rd extensions from Anarchy Outdoors

$750 plus shipping. Your FFL must accept from an individual, or you cover the FFL cost on my end. If you're interested, I also have an Area 419 scope rail I can include for additional cost.

Attachments

• IMG_8281.jpg
      IMG_8281.jpg
      908.1 KB · Views: 343
    • IMG_8282.jpg
      IMG_8282.jpg
      922.6 KB · Views: 330
    • IMG_8283.jpg
      IMG_8283.jpg
      538.6 KB · Views: 279
    • IMG_8284.jpg
      IMG_8284.jpg
      924.3 KB · Views: 281
    • IMG_8285.jpg
      IMG_8285.jpg
      980.7 KB · Views: 331
    Last edited:
    Reactions: Trent A
    Buyer of the rifle gets first dibs, but if they aren't bundled in the sale there are a couple people interested in the mags.

Reactions: Trent A
    Bump. Willing to part out once the base gun has a buyer (stock, barreled action, factory trigger group, TbS rail).