• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD CZ 455PT, 20” 22LR

myers129

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2020
Ohio
CZ455 Precision Trainer, 22LR 20” barrel, Manners t4 stock with Matthew’s fabrication cheek riser. In great used shape, a little marking on action around bedding. Shoots SK and Lapua ammo amazing, will contend with my Vudoo any day of the week I just prefer the form factor of my Vudoo better nowadays. I can throw a scope back on it and shoot a set of groups if necessary. I just deep cleaned the barrel and scoped it, barrel is on par with any custom I have. Rifle has a Timney trigger in it set at 2.5lbs. Bolt handle has been upgraded to a swept and extended teardrop knob. Scope base rail is an Area 419 30moa. Barrel is threaded 1/2-28 in the Silencerco o-ring pattern. Stock has an Area 419 arca rail bedded to the forened as the t4 isn’t completely flat across the length of the rail. The stock was coated in release agent prior to bedding but I have not removed the rail since install. Rifle will come with two 5 round and two 10 round magazines.
$900 shipped to your FFL, check, MO, or pp f&f preferred

IMG_4715.jpeg

IMG_4717.jpeg

IMG_4716.jpeg

IMG_4718.jpeg