• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457 At-One ARCA Rail?

BLJ

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Sep 3, 2020
As stated, I’ve got CZ 457 with the Boyd’s At-One stock and a 16” barrel. Looking to ad an 8” or 10” ARCA rail to bottom of the laminate stock. I’m in real need of a barricade stop as well as a good spot for the bipods. What’s everyone using for the At-One stock? Thanks.

I would think Area419 universal would be the easiest and best option.

I’ve looked at those. How do they attach? Is it a matter of placing them wherever you want and screwing them on?

Reactions: Defender32
Pretty much lots of videos and instructions on AREA419 website.

I’ve got a CZ457 at-one. We put an arca on it. Best way is to take it to the mill and totally flatten the underside of the stock. You will find out that the bottom isn’t totally flat, has a slight curve to it.

I noticed the curve. Caused a lot of my concern.
Looking at a Bravo now. Creative solutions. 😁

Reactions: WeeHooker
I noticed the curve. Caused a lot of my concern.
Looking at a Bravo now. Creative solutions. 😁
My 2 cents ( even though it's late :)) . I like my At-One stock for what it is . I.E. a "do all" sporter/target stock. However, if I wanted a full featured and adaptable "precision stock", ( and didn't need to keep the factory stock for gaming regulation purposes), I'd likely sell it off and go with something else ( like a Bravo Chassis.) Drilling holes into the At One won't do anything for it's resale and adding another $100+ worth of hardware (ARCA , etc) still leave you with an unpillared, non- chassis, wooden " do all stock with it's designed in limitations..

Last edited:
Might as well really revive this bad boy.

Anyone tried one of the salmon river solutions ARCA rails? I think the hunter is the longer one that's contoured to fit rounded stocks like the Boyds. That's probably the direction I'm gonna go with mine.

Just noticed this was brought back up. I found a great solution. I bought an MDT XRS. Problem solved. 😁

area 419 makes an arca rail for that gun your new stock i don't know
maybe this one would work for your stock
if it's too long you could always cut it or leave it long past the end of the stock best of luck

I bought an Amazon rail. Works really well. Thanks though.