• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

CZ 457 B Scar trigger

TeebirdsRoc

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2020
I’m receiving my 2 stage B Scar trigger today for my CZ457. I’ve read a couple places that the safety design on the trigger could require a tweak in the inletting. Does anyone have experience with this? Particularly in the Manners VPT stock?

Inlet in the wood stock was simple with Dremel and bench chisel. No problem, follow taping recommendations and all will go fine. You will LOVE the trigger. Best I've ever had - better than Diamond.

I’ve done two of them, actually three because I moved one of them. It’s minimal. It’ll be obvious where you need to inlet when you try to put the action in.

How long did you gentlemen wait to receive yours? I've been on the waitlist since June 2021 and have not heard from him yet.

How long did you gentlemen wait to receive yours? I've been on the waitlist since June 2021 and have not heard from him yet.
I waited a few month for mine, but I was pretty early on the list. gkgeiger got his even before me. The next one was a few months after that. It was definitely worth the wait. I’m on the list again, but don’t expect the next one for at least 6 months because I’m sure the list is super long now.