• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457 MPA Scope Base

anon

Private
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2013
Can someone with this base confirm whether or not your mounting screw heads are flush with the base as in their image from their website. I have one that I bought from them and the screws protrude making the adjacent slots unusable. I called them and they said, yeah they stick out. I'm wondering if all of their bases were made like this, or if some have the flush screws as found on their website image.

CZ457-Rail-a.jpg

Thanks.

Mine are not flush, however I've had no interference with them.

Attachments

• IMG_2348.jpeg
    IMG_2348.jpeg
    388.2 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_2349.jpeg
    IMG_2349.jpeg
    391.9 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_2350.jpeg
    IMG_2350.jpeg
    613.5 KB · Views: 111
Thanks guys, mine are like Sjfell's. I'm wondering if it only the fastener or also the depth of the recess. I'll try another phone call.

It looks like their are two different style allen bolts. The ones sticking out are machine style and the ones flush are a button head style. I would check your local hardware store and see if you can find ones the same size and replace.

The solution was 6-32x3/8 button head cap screws. Locally all I could find in small quantities were stainless, wanted black oxide, minimum orders are 100. They have 5/64 allen sockets.