• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457 Pro Varmint Scope/Rings

2brothers641

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 21, 2008
IA, USA
Just picked up this new rifle. I’ve already purchased a Scar 25 moa rail and now deciding on a scope and rings. Really considering the Vortex Venom. If I go this route, who is a good hide vendor to get one from and what brand/height rings would you suggest? I do have a new set of low 30mm TPS rings if there were any scope recommendations with a 30mm tube.

Looking for mil/mil ffp around $500 ish. Used for target/long range up to 300 yards.

Thanks for any input.

Just picked up this new rifle. I’ve already purchased a Scar 25 moa rail and now deciding on a scope and rings. Really considering the Vortex Venom. If I go this route, who is a good hide vendor to get one from and what brand/height rings would you suggest? I do have a new set of low 30mm TPS rings if there were any scope recommendations with a 30mm tube.

Looking for mil/mil ffp around $500 ish. Used for target/long range up to 300 yards.

Thanks for any input.
Athlon Argos BTR6-24x50

Reactions: Stevenvee
I bought an Athlon Helos 6-24x50, 30mm tube, and originally mounted in with Vortex pro rings. I quickly swapped these out for a set of American Rifle M10 rings. These are the best I have ever used. They have a very good tool on their site to ensure you get the correct height.

A have the same rifle with a bscar 45moa base. I have an arken sh4 with arken low rings. Love this setup