• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 457 Trigger

SepticDeath

Live Free or Die!
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2014
Indiana
With not getting into to many details i jacked up my CZ 457 trigger and need to buy a replacement. I don't believe anyone makes after market triggers for it yet. Is it possible for me to contact CZ and buy a trigger group?

9 of the scar triggers were sold before his surgery, you might post a want ad and see if one of the lucky buyers wants to sell their original.

9 of the scar triggers were sold before his surgery, you might post a want ad and see if one of the lucky buyers wants to sell their original.
I did. Hopefully I get somebody to respond. NRL 22 season is approaching quickly.

I saw pics of a timney 457 trigger back in November. May be worth emailing them and seeing about a timeline. Otherwise you may have to pickup a cheap 457 scout or something and salvage one.

Found it.

I saw pics of a timney 457 trigger back in November. May be worth emailing them and seeing about a timeline. Otherwise you may have to pickup a cheap 457 scout or something and salvage one.

Found it.

I emailed them over a month ago, no reply.

Phones are used to talk on also remember. I get the best answers from companies by calling. It's hard to even guess how many emails they get in a day. Or I'm wrong and they ignore the phone more.

You may looking for a new manufacturer, but I installed a Yo Dave trigger spring in mine and it breaks at about 10 oz. Spring was about $10. Good luck with your search.

Reactions: jondickenson