• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 527 35mm scope ring advice needed

bambers

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2017
I am looking to mount a 35mm scope on my 527 CZ. However, I can only find 1in, 30mm, & 35mm rings.
Is there something I’m missing, or am I out of luck?
Please advise, thank you.

OP, Sent you a PM.

I am looking to mount a 35mm scope on my 527 CZ. However, I can only find 1in, 30mm, & 35mm rings.
Is there something I’m missing, or am I out of luck?
Please advise, thank you.

If you are mourning a 35mm scope, and they make 35mm rings, what's the issue?

If you are mourning a 35mm scope, and they make 35mm rings, what's the issue?
I assume he fat fingered and meant to type 34mm instead of 35mm. I don’t believe Warne or CZ make 35mm rings for the 527.

Reactions: DaleAGribble
Sorry yes, they make 30mm, 34mm, and 1 in. I have to use a rail attachment if I choose to go for a 35mm scope.

Tier One makes 35mm rings that fit on the dovetail. I own a pair. They don’t have that little offset anti-slide pin that the CZ or Sportsmatch rings have, but it thats an issue you could drill the ring or have it drillled.

I think drilling the receiver would be quite hard, dumb, and would probably be best left to a gunsmith.

The pin Tier One comes with is centered on one of the ring’s bottom, whereas the 527 receiver has an offset notch for a pin.

Last edited: