• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes CZ 527 Base

TaylorM

Private
Minuteman
Sep 30, 2008
Cedar Point,KS
Does anyone have any info on a one piece base for a cz 527? I know I've seen them on here before. But I'm not coming up with anything.

Re: CZ 527 Base

I thought that the CZ527 already had an integral base and all you needed was rings?

My 527 came with a rail installed by the original owner. I believe he said Rimfire Technologies. I just checked their site and it indicates offerings for the 527 but I could not open the page. Good luck.

When I couldn't get on to the page at Rimfire Tech I went on Google Shop to verify the source as RT. The site that first came up was, I believe, Big John's. Just go to Google Shop and enter "Rimfire Technology CZ 527 base."

Thanks Guys! I found them (in stock even!).

DIP CZ 527/BRNO 1 Piece 16mm to Picatinny Base-19007
DIP19007-2.jpg

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/DIP_CZ_527_BRNO_1_Piece_16mm_to_Picatinny_Base_p/dip19007.htm

DIP CZ 527 20MOA Scope Base-19022
DIP19022-3.jpg

http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/CZ_527_20MOA_Scope_Base_19006_p/dip19022.htm

I got the DIP 20MOA one-piece one. Note that Nightforce rings will not fit on them (crossbolt rail does not open wide enough). They are not exactly to picatinny spec (as Jason @ EuroOptic and I found out recently), but it is the only one with 20MOA. Badger rings fit over top, but do not sit flush (sits on the crossbolt, but does look sturdy enough to have no problems, especially with the 527 calibers). They make just work fine with cheaper weaver rings though (I didn't try yet).

I eventually got the CZ-USA one off their website, even though it does not have 20MOA cant. With 100MOA in my scope, I should probably be ok with 223 to 600 yards.