• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cz 550 magnum H.E.T

bullet65

former 0311
Minuteman
May 5, 2009
hopkinsville ky
saturday i drove to whittakers here in western ky to go look at a cz p-01 pistol to see if i liked the feel of it,i did.after looking at the pistols we went to the rifles and there was a cz 550 magnum het in .338 that looked good.anyone know much about it.a .338 is way to much bullet for me but i saw on there site that they also have a 750 in .308 that looked good.whittakers also had 3 sako 42 in .338 and also a 22 in .308 with a colapsable stock.they also had 3 or 4 of the kimber tactical with about 1/2 in black and 1/2 in tan.

Re: cz 550 magnum H.E.T

CZs are excellent rifles built on the classic Mauser action.
They are rock solid, have a single set trigger, controlled feed and all the other pluses of a real Mauser. The 30-06 and 375 I own are both very accurate. They are a bit heavier than some rifles but that's because they are all steel and fine walnut.
No tupperware or pot metal. The only thing I replaced were the factory rings, ONLY, because they were too high for my taste. I put on the very fine SK bases and rings.
You won't go wrong with a CZ!