• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ 550 Varmint .308?

neoncabbit

Private
Minuteman
Sep 1, 2007
Adairsville, Georgia
Does anyone have any experiance with these rifles? how does it shoot and what are the pros and cons?

cz_1.png

Re: CZ 550 Varmint .308?

Know a guy that has one, every target I've seen has been sub 1/2" with his reloads.

Ditto for me RC2125, my buddy shoots one and its a freakin laser. Not to mention the detachable mags arent half bad. I think they have 5 and 10 rd. mags for it. Also the factory trigger isnt bad on it either.

Had one, went the "Tactical" route and sold it. Shot very well and the set trigger is nice. Very nice looking and well built. Just went into a different train of thought. If you like the looks of it you will like the way it shoots and it is a very polished rifle.

That is a good rifle. The barrel is real factory bull barrel. The trigger is nice but the 550 varmint is a very heavy one. Not much accessories for dress it.

1911 isn't this considered a "Tactical" rifle? It is under the Tactical Law Enforcement section on CZUSA's website. I am trying to figure out what is not tactical about it?