• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cz 750 sniper rifle

1shot2kill

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2008
north dakota
a gunshop that i visited today has one for a really good price but i dont know much about them and it seemed a little bit heavy for a 308 i was wondering if anyone here owns one or has any info about how they perform good or bad

Re: cz 750 sniper rifle

A friend of mine has one, seems to shoot pretty good. Last group I saw was .52" at 100 yards with 168 Tap ammo, feel sure it could do alittle better, I think he paid around $1700 a few years ago

most of them i have seem lately are usually around 2K but this shop wants 1500.00 i just dont know if it is worth even that much because i know absolutely nothing about them.
michael what kind of accuracy were you getting

Donor Rem 700 action, barrel, trigger, stock, and send it off to wnroscoe and you've got a better rifle for the same or less money in the caliber of your choice.

I was looking at about 3/4 moa for several five shot string averages. Didn't do all that well at distance, and seemed to degrade somewhat as things heated.
These were wood stocked units, the synthetics may perform better.
For the money, I'd have expected a rifle that would at least shoot with a stock pss.

I got a chance to play with one last year, it was definately sub-moa, but the rifle's owner said that he kept on having feeding, and reliability issues with the detachable mags. I think CZ just came out with a shoter "urban" version, but for that money, i'd rather get a worked PSS or 10FCP

it is a really nice feeling rifle and i want to like it but so far with info from here and other reviews online nobody has really had anything good to say about them