• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ-Aluminum Stock

thinking

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2008
Fortsill, OK, USA
Found this thread on RFC thought some of you might like to see it
grin.gif

http://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=294135
I think it looks pretty cool but is a bit out of my price range...

cz452lr1s_L.jpg

http://pdccustom.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=9&products_id=43

cz452lr7.jpg

Re: CZ-Aluminum Stock

Not for me but it's good to see more options becoming available for CZ's.

TC

any machinists out there with a milling machine and a block of aluminum, get to work, i'll buy one inletted for a mkii for $275.

if an aluminum stock is something you guys may like (at a reduced price) that may be something to add to the research for a stock that i'm going to get (see post) http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthre...350#Post1256350

obviously if it works on the mkii, will make some for cz, ruger, reminton, marlin.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SINGLE.SHOT</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A little McCree </div></div>

No McCree looks a little PDC Customs, These stocks were around before McCree, I have had one for over three years.

Alan

I waited six months for my SSS MKII stock, but I would ditch it in a heartbeat for a MKII folder version of this thing if it was in the $275-$325 range.

How about it looks very solid. Its adjustable and its available in about 20 different colors. You can have the LOP you need and you don't have to bed it. Sounds like a nicely thought out system to me. Now if you don't like the price don't buy one. However, the stock looks very well designed from my point of view. Do I want one...not sure yet. However, I will bookmark the page and keep it for future reference is I decide I want a CZ Varminter should my Kimber SVTs (yeah I have 2) ever don't work for my purposes.

would be really cool if it would take AR stocks....and still fold......throw a PRS or LMT sopmod on that bad boy and it might be worth the $ for me.....

With it being that ugly and linear they should definitely make it a folder. It would be easy. Looks like it accepts AR grips? That's Cool. Also Yes Color is just as awful as the eyesore looks. But it is very functional and is another option. So overall nice to see. Id like something like a MCM A3, or A5. Something a bit more traditional i guess.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not for me but it's good to see more options becoming available for CZ's.

TC
</div></div>

Just installed my CZ452 barreled action into this funny looking thing:

p10100042.JPG

It's ugly <span style="font-style: italic">and</span> comfortable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VSP968</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TonyC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not for me but it's good to see more options becoming available for CZ's.

TC
</div></div>

Just installed my CZ452 barreled action into this funny looking thing:

It's ugly <span style="font-style: italic">and</span> comfortable. </div></div>

How much did that run and where did you get it???
Is it free floated upon drop in? Looks like it has some nice features. A bit on the large side in some areas, but def has nice features and looks more traditional that the aluminum stock.

You guys know that McM is inletting some stocks for the CZ's now, don't you?

Here's a Master Silhouette stock from them I got a while ago. It's a modification of the traditional Annie pattern - it rocks.

DSCN0070.jpg