• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Gunsmithing cz bolt locks after firing unless trigger is held

Davidindallas

Private
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2009
I am about to buy a cz and stopped the transaction after the seller showed me of this issue. It's a 98 mauser action with a single set trigger. Set or without setting it fires fine. But then the bolt is locked and won't lift until the trigger is pulled back. Any thoughts?

Re: cz bolt locks after firing unless trigger is held

Something is wrong. SOP is to open the bolt and pull the trigger to unset it. Given the bulletproof nature of CZs, it's probably an adjustment issue.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something is wrong. </div></div>

Nothing gets past you.

No it does not, including your COMPLETE inability to offer any helpful suggestion. Just getting up your post count to impress your butt buddies? If you have nothing to offer STFU!

Thanks for the response. Given the adjustable trigger< I think I'll take the leap here. I can't imagine all the room for adjustment that someone would have taken upon themselves to file on something irreplacble. Likewise, I think CZ mauser parts (firing pin and trigger) can be located.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 858</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Something is wrong. </div></div>

Nothing gets past you.

</div></div>

+10000 858, humble is great for stating the obvious

Better than stating nothing except a stupid attack on a person attempting to help. You own how many CZs? You have how many with the set trigger? How do you say ZERO. Put up or STFU.
BTW it is possible to construct a phrase without "fuck" in it, although given the quality of our educational system and your obvious youth, it is clear you missed that.
Just another smart ass punk, why don't you move to Texas with the other dolts?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better than stating nothing except a stupid attack on a person attempting to help. Put up or STFU.
BTW it is possible to construct a phrase without "fuck" in it, although given the quality of our educational system and your obvious youth, it is clear you missed that.
<span style="font-weight: bold">Just another smart ass punk, why don't you move to Texas with the other dolts</span>? </div></div>
retarded8.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Better than stating nothing except a stupid attack on a person attempting to help. You own how many CZs? You have how many with the set trigger? How do you say ZERO. Put up or STFU.
Just another smart ass punk, why don't you move to Texas with the other dolts? </div></div>

It seems to me that you are the only one that has used the word "fuck" but if that post was directed towards me about the smart ass punk comment, you dont want to go down that road.

Nice to see that you teach your children to refer to the handicapped as "retards".
Actually the brat is pointing toward the driver.... perhaps it's you?

As for deadly, yes it was directed at you, now exactly what road don't I want to go down, you smart ass punk?

you know Mr Humble id honestly like to meet you in person, to see what kind of man (and i use that in the loosest since possible) you are. This isnt a threat, but i think your whole attitude would change very quickly. So if your ever out on the east coast shoot me a message and let me know. I think that my quote still applies to get respect you have to give it first, and i am gonna say that you aint got mine. but your hear say bullshit that you like to post here is top notch wordsmithing, guess your in the right field of work. Now why dont you go write some more books, and leave the big boy toys to the real men

Looks like the Unabomber woke up on the wrong side of the shack again today!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now why dont you go write some more books, and leave the big boy toys to the real men </div></div>

I don't think Humble is an author.

sounds like the set trigger mechanism may be assembled incorrectly.

Re: cz bolt locks after firing unless trigger is h

mtmisfit, agree, nice to see someone attempting to help. guess all the helpful folks reside west of the Mississippi and North of Texas.

For the non-contributors, actually I am both a published author and a gunbook publisher. 27 titles, thus far. Your record is?
ZERO? Here's one you would be Snipers might find of use.....

There's an old saying among attorneys:"never ask a question you don't already know the answer to."......LOL

sif.jpg

And you were an Airforce pilot too, right?

Be happy to send you a catalog. Just give me your name and address.
Now stay on the subject or I'll have to report you to the moderator. Stalking and chasing is the fast road to getting banned.

Nice deflection.
Yes or no, you told people on a public forum you were an Airforce pilot?
Yes or no, as a result of your Airforce avation claims your service record was made public on a public forum?

SHANKSTER!! I take great offense to your referring to Mr. Humble as a "Retard"!!!! I have worked with the Developmentally Challenged and I am sure they would take great offense too having you include Mr. Humble with them. The Dev. Challenged are a much greater bunch of people to have you show such disrespect to them by associating them with Mr. Grundle.

Please show more respect for those kind people!!!!!!!!!

Mr. Humble said:
mtmisfit, agree, nice to see someone attempting to help. guess all the helpful folks reside west of the Mississippi.

Guess they have moved Texas yet again on the map as I recall from Elementary school The Mississippi River is indeed EAST of Texas........But a publisher has no responsibility to concern themselves with FACTS!!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert Bull Elk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHANKSTER!! I take great offense to your referring to Mr. Humble as a "Retard"!!!! I have worked with the Developmentally Challenged and I am sure they would take great offense too having you include Mr. Humble with them. The Dev. Challenged are a much greater bunch of people to have you show such disrespect to them by associating them with Mr. Grundle.

Please show more respect for those kind people!!!!!!!!! </div></div>

I would <span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">never </span></span></span>refer to developmentally challenged people of this world by using the "R" word. They are God's special ones and deserve all of he respect and love we can give them. I have never met a more spiritually grounded person.

"Retard" is only been associated with asses like Mr. Humble that go out of their way to show their ignorance and prejudice. If my semantics has offended you.. I sincerely apologize. I hope this clarifies my post. Cheers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mr. Humble</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Here's one you would be Snipers might find of use.....
sif.jpg

</div></div>

Great read there... Well maybe not.. Lost interest after looking at the picture on the cover...

For those of you guys that are on the fence about picking up this book... Well I cant believe some assholes are actually tying to sell this shit...

You can download the entire book here in PDF format... Caution 38mb download Sniping in France

There's even this prick trying to get 30 bucks for the same book on E-Bay...

So I guess "publishing books" is taking works that are no longer copyrighted... reprinting them and selling them...

Sounds par for the course... Taking something someone else has written or said and claiming it as your own... DejaFuckinVu...

Once again fellas... Just trying to help you guys out if your were on the fence between this book and that 223 barrel in the FS Section...

I'd get the barrel...

SHANKSTER........Me thunks you missed the SARCASM dripping from my post????

Gunna fix that before you putz's jump on the band wagon...Yes I will seek medical attention for that drippage problem!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Desert Bull Elk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SHANKSTER........Me thunks you missed the SARCASM dripping from my post????

Gunna fix that before you putz's jump on the band wagon...Yes I will seek medical attention for that drippage problem!!!! </div></div>
No worries. I know that it is a touchy subject for some.

Cheers.

Where did Humble go? I was hoping he would explain his past aviation claims that prompted his service record being made public.