• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ Bren 2 in .308

Cold_Bore_88

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2013
The Woodlands, TX
Does anyone have insider info on the availability of the Bren 2 in .308? All the early reports and reviews showed a .308 version However, no .308 in civilian market (LE only).

Hard to be a “SCAR Killer” with no .308 option.

Reactions: SneakyHenry
Does anyone have insider info on the availability of the Bren 2 in .308? All the early reports and reviews showed a .308 version However, no .308 in civilian market (LE only).

Hard to be a “SCAR Killer” with no .308 option.
When the pics of the 308 Bren 2 started floating around the internet people asked CZ when it would come to America and CZ said they had no plans to bring it here. I believe CZ hasn't said anything since, so my understanding is that there is still no plan to bring it here.

When the pics of the 308 Bren 2 started floating around the internet people asked CZ when it would come to America and CZ said they had no plans to bring it here. I believe CZ hasn't said anything since, so my understanding is that there is still no plan to bring it here.

Damn. Thanks for the info!