• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns CZ P10 in 10mm Auto!?

Jayjay1

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2018
Here comes the thing.

Because of this thread:

I was searching around for a 10mm Auto hunting-carry-pistol.
Not finding so much, I decided to write an E-Mail to my prefered pistol manufacturers, if they are planing to bring out a 10mm any time soon.

The others were negative, but CZ answered:

Hello XXX,

Thank you for your email. We are really glad you have been our customer for quite some time and we hope we will manage to keep you in our CZ family in the future.

As for the 10mm handgun design, I have to say we are getting more and more feedback from our customers, especially from the US asking us to adapt P10 series to use 10mm.

I completely agree this cartridge has potential and would be a great addition to the CZ catalog.

With the growing popularity of P10 series handguns, we cannot rule out the possibility of introducing the 10mm version in the future. That said, however, I cannot give you any lead time or promise anything at this point as we have plenty of other amazing projects pending currently.

I'll be sure to pass your feedback to our product managers though.

Many thanks for reaching out, we really value our customers' feedback.

S pozdravem / Kind regards

So guys,
it is up to you.

If you want to see a P10 in 10mm Auto soon, you should write an E-Mail to CZ.
The more will ask, the rather I get my CZ P10 in 10mm Auto.
So hurry up!
:p

Well, the P10 would be a carry gun for the woods.