• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns CZ P10C any experience

JMC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 24, 2007
Wisconsin
I was in town today and looked at the CZ P10c today. Seemed like a decent gun and from something I read it’s supposed to fit a Glock holster too. I overlayed a Glock 19 on it and from what I saw the trigger guard had the same external shape, the length looked the same and the slide had a similar height just a different profile. Gun felt decent in the hand. The trigger had a very short reset.

Anyone have any shooting or real world experience with one of these yet?

Last edited:
P10C or a P01?

Very different animals. I believe you are referring to a P10C as they were marketed as fitting Glock holsters.

They are another striker fired polymer 9mm. If you want to get addicted to CZ shoot a steel gun or a P09.

P10C or a P01?

Very different animals. I believe you are referring to a P10C as they were marketed as fitting Glock holsters.

They are another striker fired polymer 9mm. If you want to get addicted to CZ shoot a steel gun or a P09.

Yes sorry I was referring to the P10C. I edited the main post.

I’ve got P10c threaded. Very happy with it.
Thoughts before purchasing:
Like the low bore axis.
Threaded barrel, big plus.
Suppressor height night sights, big plus.
Really liked the grip and overall feel.
Trigger was much better than a stock Glock. Less creap, shorter reset.
I confirmed that the P10c does fit in G19 holsters. Huge plus for me.
Thoughts after purchase:
Confirmed all of the above.
Accuracy is as good or better than any other striker fired gun I’ve shot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jsmith410
I saw two P10C’s get absolutely abused during the 2016 Warrior Competition. Someone else’s gun + free ammo should result in a malfunction of some sort, but they functioned flawlessly. I was very impressed with the ergonomics and trigger. Accuracy was one par with just about every other striker fired pistol I’ve shot. It’s definitely on my short list.

I've shot one, a good friend of mine has one. I liked it. Good ergonomics, good trigger. He really likes it a lot.

I’ve got P10c threaded. Very happy with it.
Thoughts before purchasing:
Like the low bore axis.
Threaded barrel, big plus.
Suppressor height night sights, big plus.
Really liked the grip and overall feel.
Trigger was much better than a stock Glock. Less creap, shorter reset.
I confirmed that the P10c does fit in G19 holsters. Huge plus for me.
Thoughts after purchase:
Confirmed all of the above.
Accuracy is as good or better than any other striker fired gun I’ve shot.

The one they had in stock was the threaded version. It’s an interesting enough gun that I’m thinking about getting one just to try out.

Last edited:
I love mine. The trigger is the best stock trigger on a striker fire that I’ve shot.