• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sidearms & Scatterguns CZ P10C concealed carry holster

holy cow

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 22, 2010
    South East Ohio
    Looking to see who out their is using them and what they are using for a concealed carry holster. I have 2 of them. 1 with night sites and the other has the option to put a rmr on it. I will eventually put 1 on their.

Thanks for the info. Was not sure if they make something specific for these or if a Glock 19 holster would work.

Thanks for the info. Was not sure if they make something specific for these or if a Glock 19 holster would work.

Yes they make them specific and you do not want a "do all" holster unless it is something that uses the weapon light to index off, like the Tier 1 MSP holster. That being said, there are quite a few G19 holsters that will work with the P10c, but you'd want to research which ones fit well and which ones don't, cause not all will.

I have had the older Trex Arms sidecar and now I run the Tier 1 Axis Slim. Both of these are offered for the P10c specifically. I have had 3 other appendix rigs set up like the Sidecar/Axis holsters from cheaper manufacturers, and while it doesn't seem like the differences are much, the quality brands are noticeably better when you are wearing them every day.

My new Axis Slim is one of the most comfortable holsters I've ever worn and conceals my P01 w/ TLR7A, RMR, and spare mag very well. Surprisingly well actually. Its one of those things where I'm not really sure what they did different, but I put it on and it feels better and conceals better.

I run a tier 1 for my p10c. None of my Glock holsters fit my p10c……..

Reactions: Gustav7
    Thanks for the feedback. I will check these out and get 1 ordered.

I'll just go ahead and post it since we're talking about Tier 1 Holsters and CZ's. This is my P01, so same basic size as the P10C.

When you put it up next to my Sig365XL in a smaller version of a "sidecar" holster, it looks huge. Then you put it on and it just disappears.

I use the small, wide wedge and its a nice addition. I'm 6ft and weight about 190lbs for reference. I'm slim in the stomach area, but not skinny. Having kid has made my waist a little bigger than I was 5 years ago, and it still conceals well.

Attachments

• IMG_9198.jpg
      IMG_9198.jpg
      512.6 KB · Views: 29
    • IMG_9199.jpg
      IMG_9199.jpg
      585.7 KB · Views: 30
    • IMG_9200.jpg
      IMG_9200.jpg
      743.7 KB · Views: 37
    • IMG_9201.jpg
      IMG_9201.jpg