• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ purchasing Colt.

The machining on Dan Wesson guns is superb. I hope they are able to bring some of that quality control over to Colt. Colt 1911s of the last several years have been really good, but if anything this will make them better. Of course, it will likely make them more consumer focused as well, which they have not really been.

The machining on Dan Wesson guns is superb. I hope they are able to bring some of that quality control over to Colt. Colt 1911s of the last several years have been really good, but if anything this will make them better. Of course, it will likely make them more consumer focused as well, which they have not really been.
Ive had a couple Dan Wesson's (pre CZ) and sold them. I prefer the Smith and Wesson, especially the pre lock models, something in the ergonomics. Havent gotten to handle one of the new Pythons but my old one was the finest action Ive ever handled.

Ive had a couple Dan Wesson's (pre CZ) and sold them. I prefer the Smith and Wesson, especially the pre lock models, something in the ergonomics. Havent gotten to handle one of the new Pythons but my old one was the finest action Ive ever handled.
I meant the 1911s. Not sure how the new Dan Wesson revolver is. I am lucky to hit the side of a barn with a revolver.

Reactions: Maggot
I meant the 1911s. Not sure how the new Dan Wesson revolver is. I am lucky to hit the side of a barn with a revolver.
I was the same, thats why I sold the Python (like a fool). smooth as silk but just couldnt hit anything. Can make a beer can dance with a 1911. Recently got a S&W 635 and different story.