• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD CZ Scorpion EVO S3

vvayvvard

Majestik Møøse
Minuteman
Oct 13, 2020
USA - TN
Looking to part with my CZ Scorpion, in used but practically-new condition. This model (UPC 806703913544) comes with the flash can and the longer carbine-style handguard that can shroud a suppressor. It has spent almost all of its life sitting in the safe, so it's probably time to find it a new home. Has an estimated 150 rounds or less down the pipe. The factory grip has been swapped for a Yeti Wurks Switchback grip, and I swapped the foldable brace for SB's telescoping PDW-style one. Comes with 2x 20rd CZ mags, 3x PGS 32rd mags, CZ 9mm boresnake, factory grip, flat back for the Yeti Wurks grip, as well as an HBI reduced weight trigger spring kit that I never got around to installing.

20220130_153820-1.jpg20220130_153851-1.jpg

Asking $1100 shipped/insured to your FFL. Payment via discreet Paypal F&F, Venmo, or USPS MO with time to clear. If your FFL will not accept transfers from an individual, I can probably arrange for a local place to ship FFL to FFL for extra.

Sold to oganzalez13.

Last edited:
Reactions: ogonzalez13