• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms CZ Shadow 2 Black and Blue / Accushadow w/ USPSA gear

Slevin182

Private
Minuteman
Dec 9, 2018
Eastern OH
This is not an Accushadow bought direcetly from CZ, but a Shadow 2 Black and Blue that has had all the Cagun Gun Works parts and finishing performed to it to essentially turn it into one.

The Pistol:

CZ Shadow 2 Black and blue with (6) ten-round magazines
CGW 75800 Shadow 2 Kit w/ reach reduction. Race hammer black, Black nitrite trigger, Black barrel bushing
Dawson front sight 019-511 0.115x0.240 partridge

USPSA Gear

Blade-Tech Classic OWB holster
CR Speed Ultra Competition Belt by ResComp
BSPS BOSS Plus Dropped & Offset (DOH) Holster - Blade-Tech Tek-Lok & Safariland ELS
Double Alpha Academy (DAA) Racer Magazine Pouch(5)

I have all stock parts for the Shadow, and some extra springs and plates for the magazine pouches. Estimate less than 1,000 rounds through the pistol. 2.5# SA, 6.5# DA trigger tuned by CGW is absolutely amazing. Pistol is a hammer and is the showpiece of my handgun collection, but it doesn’t get used and I need the cash. Looking for $2,000 for the pistol and holster, $300 for the rest of the USPSA gear.

Attachments

• IMG_0911.jpg
    IMG_0911.jpg
    820.9 KB · Views: 147