• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD CZ Shadow 2 w/ extras ***Price Drop***

Maverick3009

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Indiana
***SOLD***

Looking to sell my Shadow 2. Bought it to get into USPSA but ended up going with a different platform. Bought it used but like new, didn't look like it had been shot at all when I purchased it. Has had about 150ish rounds put through it since I've had it.

Comes with:
CZ Shadow 2
3 magazines
2 Henning Group Pro Series base pads (Blue)
2 sets of grips (LOK grips "thin" bogies on the gun & factory Shadow 2 blue grips)
LOK grips Shadow 2 mag release button
Ben Stoeger BOSS dropped & offset DOH holster

$1100 shipped, open to trade offers ($1300 trade value).

339601768_959220828537109_1861708735799979989_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: postehaste
If you look at the trigger, it’s a DA/SA. Also, look at the top of the pistol, no plate there so it’s not optics ready.

OP - GLWS!

Reactions: Maverick3009
If you look at the trigger, it’s a DA/SA. Also, look at the top of the pistol, no plate there so it’s not optics ready.

OP - GLWS!
Thanks. I am not familiar with Shadow 2. Didn’t know you could tell it was DASA from the trigger.

The SAO will have a straight trigger.

Honestly, the DA/SA is the right way to go. More options for competing and you can always change to a SAO trigger if you want.

I also like the Non Optics version because it has rear slide serrations. If you want to run an optic, then plenty of options to get it milled too. CZ Customs does a great job with their plate system and they mill that slide looooooow.