• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ USA Web shop experience

Cyberbug007

Bullseye
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2024
NJ
Anyone had luck CZ USA web Shop - Ordered on 4/7 stock items, showed processing for a couple of weeks and now just showing processing.

No response to emails

When I Call I get wait time 30min plus if lucky and told to go online for live chat which doesn't work as the bot doesn't connect you with anyone. and Tells you to send an email or call

So an endless loop.

Anyone had luck CZ USA web Shop - Ordered on 4/7 stock items, showed processing for a couple of weeks and now just showing processing.

No response to emails

When I Call I get wait time 30min plus if lucky and told to go online for live chat which doesn't work as the bot doesn't connect you with anyone. and Tells you to send an email or call

So an endless loop.
Are you bashing a 2A company?

• Haha
Reactions: Threadcutter308
Been on hold 40min it was supposed to be 26min :) - no responses to emails and online chat is an endless loop.

Love my CZs just need some parts

CrocTrunks.png

Got someone on the phone after more than an hour of hold - apparently, they have one guy working the warehouse and they just hired 5 more .

And they were not aware that their chatbot doesn't do anything.