• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cz452 help please

spuddy43

Private
Minuteman
hello guys im new to this forum so heres me saying hello , great forum . i have a cz 452-2e zkm american
i have a 16inch screwcut barrel but i have the varmint barrel on mine .
i always thought that the american had the thinner barrel .
i have been looking for a nice Piccatiny rail for my gun . i have warne QR scope rings and also have a nv d440 night scope so will need to swap units over . can anyone give me some idea on what dove rail i have for that gun . i know they do 11mm and 3/8.i have seen a nice rail which you can slide over the dove rail and and use screws to hold the rail on with abit of locktight . can anyone tell me how thick the rail is . or give me some measurements on this . i know that weaver rail dont fit my QR scope rings . its not wide enough . any info would help
thanks
spuddy

Re: cz452 help please

WELCOME to the forum!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spuddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......can anyone tell me how thick the rail is . .....</div></div>

The Picatinny rail adds about .19"(4.85mm) to the height

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HotRod9mm</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WELCOME to the forum!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: spuddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">......can anyone tell me how thick the rail is . .....</div></div>

The Picatinny rail adds about .19"(4.85mm) to the height

</div></div>

I have one of these on a CZ Varmint and one on a Sako FinnFire. both are perfect............

Keith

thanks to all who posted back .i have just looked at the rail and they do look nice but i cant beleave for something so light its going to cost me 50 usd for them to post to the uk . post is 4 usd less that the item its self . that cant be right can it . anyone got a second hand one or maybe someone who sells them off this site which can do me a better deal on post