• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cz452 in a Manners or McMillan?

savage110

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Anyone know if Manners will inlet the MCS-T for a Cz-452? Also if McMillan will inlet the HTG/M40a1 stock for it?
Curious as if one of them will I can see a cz452 in my immediate future...

Re: Cz452 in a Manners or McMillan?

i talked to manners earlier this week and they said they dont do anything for the 452, but they are starting to get alot of requests for it so they man get somthing for us soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 42769vette</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i talked to manners earlier this week and they said they dont do anything for the 452, but they are starting to get alot of requests for it so they man get somthing for us soon. </div></div>
Nice!

IIRC there was a gentleman that posted a few pics of his vs in a mcmillan in the lets see your trainer thread. I think he said that he got it uninlet and had someone mill it out to fit. But I can't remember how he did the trigger.

It would be great if manners does a stock, id get one in a heartbeat!

I hope Mr Manners is watching, or listening.
smile.gif

Best tactical stock for the CZ's is made in Australia...the US importer that was here went out of business....too bad..I had one on a 17HMR and that rocked with the ammo box built in it.

Wild Dog Stocks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CamW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">McMillan makes a stock called the Rimfire Magnum Varmint for the CZ 452 and several other actions.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page for a descripton.

http://www.mcmfamily.com/mcmillan-stocks-hunting-stock-list.php?subnav=branch2e </div></div>
I think what alot of people want including myself is a stock so that we can turn the cz452 into a trainer just like our centerfire rifles.

I bet Predator Cusom Shop in Knoxville might be able to make this happen.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Guns4570</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Best tactical stock for the CZ's is made in Australia...the US importer that was here went out of business....too bad..I had one on a 17HMR and that rocked with the ammo box built in it.

Wild Dog Stocks </div></div>

those look nice

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

smile.gif
</div></div>We have been thinking of doing another dedicated 22 trainer stock like we did for the sako quad. The quad makes a great trainer and they shoot great, the only problem is that all the cheap actions have dried up. Not sure if the new one will be for the CZ, but would like to get some feed back so we could gage how much interest there is, and what the most popular action would be. Thank you

If you do a CZ, I'd be looking at the new 455, which is a universal action between standard .22 and .22 mag. It's more like the Sako, being a switch barrel .22, .22mag, and .17 HMR

I'd be in for one

"We have been thinking of doing another dedicated 22 trainer stock like we did for the sako quad. The quad makes a great trainer and they shoot great, the only problem is that all the cheap actions have dried up. Not sure if the new one will be for the CZ, but would like to get some feed back so we could gage how much interest there is, and what the most popular action would be. Thank you"

Sir, the CZ452 seems to very popular and I personally own one. I believe the demand for a stock is here. I have seen numerous forums and threads asking who's makes a aftermarket stock. The answers are very limited!!! I feel if you decide to make a stock for the CZ452 it would be a hit.
If you need a donor action and barrel to get the ball rolling please let me know. I would also purchase the stock.
Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AlabamaShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

smile.gif
</div></div>We have been thinking of doing another dedicated 22 trainer stock like we did for the sako quad. The quad makes a great trainer and they shoot great, the only problem is that all the cheap actions have dried up. Not sure if the new one will be for the CZ, but would like to get some feed back so we could gage how much interest there is, and what the most popular action would be. Thank you </div></div>
I think the CZ would get my vote, there's stocks out for savages and 10/22's already, not so much for the CZ which is higher quality then most at a great price. BTW, if you guys need anyone for T&E when/if these stocks come out, Ill be the first to volunteer haha

Also, I havent bought one yet, (will be purchasing in the next week probably), but if you need an action to get dimensions for the inlet Please let me know.

Edit: someone beat me to it I guess, if you need one please still let me know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you do a CZ, I'd be looking at the new 455, which is a universal action between standard .22 and .22 mag. It's more like the Sako, being a switch barrel .22, .22mag, and .17 HMR

I'd be in for one </div></div> I should have both a 452 and a 455 in the shop in the next few weeks. I talked to the guys at CZ last week and we should be able to use the same stock for both. Once we get them in I will start a new thread to get some feed back on which stock would fit everyones needs best and to see what the demand would be. Thank you,

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you do a CZ, I'd be looking at the new 455, which is a universal action between standard .22 and .22 mag. It's more like the Sako, being a switch barrel .22, .22mag, and .17 HMR

I'd be in for one </div></div> I should have both a 452 and a 455 in the shop in the next few weeks. I talked to the guys at CZ last week and we should be able to use the same stock for both. Once we get them in I will start a new thread to get some feed back on which stock would fit everyones needs best and to see what the demand would be. Thank you, </div></div>
No, thank you sir! My vote goes to a MCS-T or T4, either would make me happy.

Hi Tom thr CZ452 is and has been the most populat 22lr in Australia for the last 40 years in its different variations so there will be a market this end it will depend on the model most want the T4 is always great but the MCS T is a perfect combination hunting/ targer/tactical trainer stock in my opinion it will just be whatever the most people are after.

this is what i love to see. vendors paying attention to the customers.

i think the 452 is the most used action for trainer rifles out there. the 10-22 has a ton of options. id like to see a cz stock with a normal length of pull, and a little palm swell, and a forarm that is suited for a bipod, and a light stock. i love the mcs-t. mabye a raised cheak peice since you usually have to use high rings with the 452 due to bolt clearance.

Yes! Please, give us a good synthetic stock!

There are a lot of CZ 452 out there that would benefit from such a stock from Manners.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Thomas Manners</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SingleShot85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If you do a CZ, I'd be looking at the new 455, which is a universal action between standard .22 and .22 mag. It's more like the Sako, being a switch barrel .22, .22mag, and .17 HMR

I'd be in for one </div></div> I should have both a 452 and a 455 in the shop in the next few weeks. I talked to the guys at CZ last week and we should be able to use the same stock for both. Once we get them in I will start a new thread to get some feed back on which stock would fit everyones needs best and to see what the demand would be. Thank you, </div></div>

<span style="font-size: 20pt">Sweet!!</span>
I vote T4, esp since many like to ride bags with 22's in addition to use as trainers!!

I would really consider buying a stock I have a couple 452's and aftermarket stocks seem to be very limited. This thread sure has me thinking!

I'd be all over a T4A with a CZ. I want a bolt repeater set up like my center fire and I think this would be the way to go. I'm going to have a T4A on my rifle so I'd love to have a duplicate.

Edit: I'd be willing to put some $$ where my post is and pre order a T4A.

I think that if manners could do the inlet on all stocks that would work out best as everyone has different tastes, but if it had to be only one stock then id be willing to bet the T4 is the one that would win among shooters on here.

t1, t2 or t4

any of these would be a huge improvement

im also looking for one

thanks
BK

MCS-T please.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think that if manners could do the inlet on all stocks that would work out best as everyone has different tastes, but if it had to be only one stock then id be willing to bet the T4 is the one that would win among shooters on here. </div></div>

I believe the trainer stocks come from completely different molds than the centerfire stocks, that's why there is a poll for the stock since there will probably only be one style for the time being...

PT