• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

CZ452 Varmint

malaga2

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Aug 21, 2005
    Wallingford, Connecticut
    Finally think that Ive got this rifle set up the way I want it...

Gemtech Outback II suppressor and US Optic ST10 glass. Absolutely the dogs bollocks
    smile.gif

CZ452USO002.jpg

Re: CZ452 Varmint

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911TD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely the dogs bollocks .

I dont understand a word coming out of your mouth. </div></div>

I ran it through an online translator and the results were "slicker than shit". An alternate definition was "Holy Fuck this is nice".

just tryin' to help,

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 1911TD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely the dogs bollocks .

I dont understand a word coming out of your mouth. </div></div>

Mutts nuts, dogs danglies, canine cojones.....

Nice setup !

TC

I've got a nice CZ452 also, but mine doesn't get to sport a US Optics scope, or the suppressor either
    frown.gif
    . Nice settup!

Nice Varmint there Malaga2. It makes my Liver Quiver.
    grin.gif

Did you also install the YoDave trigger kit (or maybe the EB?) and the J&P Customs, chrome silicone wire striker spring?

Nice, but how do you ge your head far enough back for eye relief?

I used a Rimfire Technologies extended 20moa Anschutz base on mine to get my scope a little farther forward.

There is a rimfire tech 20 moa base on my 452. Eye relief is good as set up...
    I also used the Brooks trigger kit and attached a trigger shoe which really helps in trigger engagement/control.