• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

cz455 scope mounts?

DeadNoise

Legend
Minuteman
Apr 25, 2008
Nevada
just picked up my new cz455 22lr and not sure on what set of rings to buy for my leupold scope? havent been around the dovetail mount much, looking for some input on a good set, my buddy said he could never keep his scope tighted right with his cz.

0 MOA or 25 MOA? I just recieved my CZ455 SST fluted thumb hole and need some guidance on the DIP mount, 0 or 25 MOA version?

What are some affordable rings to put on these rifles? I can't see myself spending $100 on rings for a rimfire.

I'm making due with Nightforcs ultralights on mine which look too bulky on this rifle, but I'm looking at Votex rings on Optics Plant for well under $100.00. BTW, I too took the advice on the DIP base, and couldn't be happier.

I use a DIP 25MOA base and Burris XTR rings on my CZ455.

For those that are wanting to be frugal I found the BKL-388 one piece mount offers a lot.

1" or 30mm ring size, 3/8 and 11mm compatible, adjustable 120moa cant-yes 120moa.
To me this is a very desirable feature allowing you to gain FULL elevation from your scope particularly fro LR rimfire.

BKL 1-Pc Adjustable Scope Mount, 30mm Rings, 3/8" Dovetail, Black. 30mm rings.

Fro those who want to use or already have a set of rings, this base is very inexpensive and has approximately 27moa cant.

UTG Drooper Scope Rail, 11mm-to-Weaver Adapter, Compensates for Droop & Stops Scope Shift. Adapters.

I also used the .25 MOA extended base if DIP is not showing any in stock I got mine at kinneysshootingsupply cost 5.00 more than direct from DIP usually has them in stock. I used TPS rings I got them from SWFA