• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos CZ750 SIMI SNIPER RIFLES 308 WIN

MAX100

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 11, 2008
SC
CZ750 S1M1 Sniper rifles in 308. Double the fun!

With an effective range of 800 yards, the CZ 750 Sniper is ideal for use by the elite military and law enforcement snipers it was designed for. The synthetic thumbhole sniper style stock is adjustable for comb height as well as length of pull. The underside of the fore-end is fitted with a 220mm long rail that provides multiple attachment points for a bipod.

Two scope mounting options are available for the 750 Sniper. A weaver rail comes installed, or by removing the rail, the integrated CZ 19mm dovetail may be used. The 750 Sniper features a muzzle brake, thread protector, mirage shield and two 10 round detachable magazines.

Price (MSRP) US $2404.00 Real price: about $2000 There was a price increase on these rifles for 2009
Product number (SKU) 05001

<span style="font-weight: bold">Ammunition</span>
Ammo: .308 Win.
Magazine capacity: 10
Magazine type: Detachable
Rate of twist: 1:12 in
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Dimensions</span>
Weight: 11.9 lbs
Overall Length: 48 in
Barrel Length: 26 in
Dovetail: 0.7 in
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Features</span>
Barrel: hammer forged, blued
Stock: Polymer
Stock Type: Sniper Adjustable
Trigger: SS
Sights: no sights

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rifle on Top</span>
Leupold MK4 LR/T 8.5-25X50 MilDot 54690
Leupold ARD Kill Flash
Burris XTR 30mm Low rings
Factory Mount
10 round mag
Harrie Notch 6"-9" Leg BiPod
WT: 15 lbs
1:12 Twist .930 Heavy Barrel

<span style="font-weight: bold">Next rifle:</span>
Nikon Monarch X 4-16X50 Mildot Tactical Scope 8415
Burris XTR 30mm Low Rings
Factory Mount
Rock Mount 6"-9" Bipod

GUN CONNECTION

Re: CZ750 SIMI SNIPER RIFLES 308 WIN

Nice rifles and good specs!

How does the Nikon compare to the Leupold?? Does it have the same amount of elevation and windage?

The Leupold model 54690 is a much nicer scope. It cost about $400 more.

This Leupold model has 80 moa adj. Leupold has in their specs 75 moa total adj for this scope.

The Nikon Monarch X 4-16 has 50 moa total elevation and about 35 moa after zeroed. I believe the Factory CZ base has a 20 moa cant to it.

A scope that does compare to the above model Leupold MK4 is the New Sightron SIII 6-24x50 Price about $800 It has a little better glass than the leupold, 100 moa adj and it is $500 less. The Sightron SII 6.5-20x50 has very clear glass also and is nice too for the money, about $600.

GC

how do these shoot. I always wanted to know. Its hard to find any reviews on this rifle. For a while they were such a good deal, but I was scard to buy becuase I could get any feedback and didnt want to be the 1st. The look top notch.

They are nice shooters. The stocks are very comfortable and they shoot consistent .5 moa and less with the right ammo and gunner. There is very little recoil because they are heavy and the brake works well. I don't care for the single set trigger but it does have a good 2.5 lb pull when use like a standard trigger. I would like to see them offered with shorter barrels. They can be cut but they are already threaded for a muzzle brake. The scope base is a little high but the cheek piece is adjustable. There could be some improvements made but are very nice rifles. They offer a lot for the money.

GC

My freind was lent the predecessor of these at one of the European police sniper comps at Holosov (sp?)
The CZ police guys were laughing as they handed it over giving him with a ‘good luck’
Not sure I’d pay $2000 for one , for the beer tokens better options available.
But as the saying goes, ‘inside every CZ there’s a nice rifle trying to get out ‘

Necro from 13 years ago?
JVMDKJS45ZDQRMBL3WN5FHJKY4.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: BytorJr