• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

D-Day and the VA

Sandhog308

Petty Officer of the Hide
Minuteman
  • May 14, 2020
    Between the Ozark and Ouachitas
    All that was sacrificed then for the shit show we face today šŸ™ Know many that died that are probably rolling in their graves or deep in the ocean.
    Found out something about dealing with the VA regarding stones , bronze , medallions. Iā€™ll cut through the shit here. IF YOU or someone dies IF the VA knows the deceased has Existing ā€œ private stoneā€ , you only rate a medallion. To me its not cool. The way to circumvent is to not TELL them. They donā€™t ask !
    Reason I think this is I fucked up.
    I Have/Had a friend that I went from First Grade to Boot-Camp with that got blown up in a mobile home the day I got out of the Navy. I Left a note , told him I was home would see him tomorrow. BOOM !!
    Killed 5 , knew them all. Sure glad I went home šŸ˜•
    Long story short he had a Private stone , nothing military. Has bugged me forever. Finally got off my ass , had to get his DD-214 , he had one blood relative left. THATS where I screwed up. I Shouldnā€™t have mentioned a private stone. I didnā€™t know it had any bearing in getting a Bronze marker for him or others.
    Feel bad , At least he will have something that will show he was a Veteran finally. šŸ˜”
    Mums the word if itā€™s important to the Veteran. Iā€™m having my shit burnt and scattered in the Drink via the Navy , not a problem , less space šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø

• Sad
    Reactions: Longshot231