• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

D&L Sports MR-30 PG Precision Rifle ("Black King" from TV series Shooter)

Is the MR-30 PG a good rifle?

• Total voters

DWavid

A slippery cat.
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2020
N/A
Hello guys! I just learned about the MR-3O PG with its crazy carry handle. I was interested in this rifle so l looked it up. I found very few reviews, and they are all overwhelmingly suggestive of the rifle's excellent accuracy and capability. They sound a little sketchy. Does anyone have any experience with this rifle?
pic-2017-07-28-mr30pg-large.jpg

It looks like a 700 in a Choate stock with a weird handle thing, some type of barrel nut system, and what looks like Winchester silver tips out of their factory plastic sleeve glued to the stock.Optic appears to be a NF NXS. Brake looks to be inefficient compared to current designs and it appears to have a Harris bipod.

I enjoyed the show, but this mock up of some super duper rifle made me laugh.

Reactions: DWavid
It looks like a 700 in a Choate stock with a weird handle thing, some type of barrel nut system, and what looks like Winchester silver tips out of their factory plastic sleeve glued to the stock.Optic appears to be a NF NXS. Brake looks to be inefficient compared to current designs and it appears to have a Harris bipod.

XD

His rifles are cutting edge for 1999 but he builds shooters. His 1911's are works of arts.