• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Da Fuq is wrong with Tyler Childers?

ggmanning

Bird Dog
Minuteman
  • Apr 23, 2010
    Rural South
    Loved this guys early music. Then he comes out with race piece. Now his latest album lead video is full queer with coal miners kissing and making out. I guess the dumb fuck has made enough money that he he can show his true self. His early music when he was a poor heroin addict was great but never underestimate the damage done by growing up where almost everybody is on the government tit. I expect to see him open for the DNC convention next. I mean damn what the hell...from blue collar straight white rural mountan music to this shit????

Off the playlist with this dumb fuck and add some more Colter Wall, Tanners Usrey, Zach Bryan and Shane Smith/Saints.

Last edited:
    Reactions: JoshuaPaul
    Who Da Fuq is Tyler Childers? And why da fuq do we care???

90% of country music is canned city faggots who couldn't spell country before they were recruited like the kids from Menudo or those little gay kids from England. The songs are typically canned shit written by committee and sung to test audiences until they get the right effect. You are in fact listening to factory made horseshit. This is why you get mad when they turn out to be city communists who are prancing around in a cowboy hat with a cucumber stuck in their ass.

Who Da Fuq is Tyler Childers? And why da fuq do we care???

90% of country music is canned city faggots who couldn't spell country before they were recruited like the kids from Menudo or those little gay kids from England. The songs are typically canned shit written by committee and sung to test audiences until they get the right effect. You are in fact listening to factory made horseshit. This is why you get mad when they turn out to be city communists who are prancing around in a cowboy hat with a cucumber stuck in their ass.

None of those guys are canned country music. You'll never hear them on the radio. You don't have a clue what you are talking about but you are right about country music.

For those that dont know Tyler Childers. Great artist. Haven’t seen the stuff the OP is talking about yet. 99% sure he’s not canned, but he is dang popular and that popularity is exploding at the moment. We were going to see him in Colorado until we saw general admission was $400.

Colter Wall for those that dont know him. This is a Ian Tyson cover. Colter is an actual Cowboy from Saskatchewan, and way too young to have the 70yo smokers voice.

Loved this guys early music. Then he comes out with race piece. Now his latest album lead video is full queer with coal miners kissing and making out. I guess the dumb fuck has made enough money that he he can show his true self. His early music when he was a poor heroin addict was great but never underestimate the damage done by growing up where almost everybody is on the government tit. I expect to see him open for the DNC convention next. I mean damn what the hell...from blue collar straight white rural mountan music to this shit????

Off the playlist with this dumb fuck and add some more Colter Wall, Tanners Usrey, Zach Bryan and Shane Smith/Saints.
    Didn’t know the coal mines of Kentucky was the new battleground for gay rights.

Realty is that probably 75% if not more of ”artists” including actors, musicians, painters (artistes/artisans), professional/performative arts (ballerinas) are most always liberal at best just seems to be the way they’re wired.

Even Chris Stapleton I remember came out in support of Black Lives Matter. Some people said he mispoke but who knows.

I primarily listen to old country music but curious if the internet/social media was around back in the classic country days how many of those guys would have been woke?

Heck I wonder how many of the the classic rock bands from the 60’s thru the 80’s would be woke today?

Colter Wall for those that dont know him. This is a Ian Tyson cover. Colter is an actual Cowboy from Saskatchewan, and way too young to have the 70yo smokers voice.

Joe Rogan said he’s been trying to get Colter Wall on the show for a while, but he has no desire to do it.

God damn it, Tyler Childers sold us down the river too? Man I (was) a pretty big fan and some of his early music really helped me in hard times....damn it. Really a shame, dude is a talented lyricist and musician but I'm not onboard the wOkE train. Dudes from the hills, too, I don't figure his new stance will be too popular back home.

Hayes Carll is still good to go IIRC, and Hank III....

Been that way for a while......
    images

Coffeehouse manbun "New Country" shit music.

Reactions: Charger442
    Can I Take My Hounds to Heaven sounds like an old southern gospel record... at least the first third of it does.
    For sure. I was more referring to any leaning toward wokeness. It appears he heard the music, not the words.

Reactions: JR_77
    Coffeehouse manbun "New Country" shit music.

Opinions vary obviously but this and the guys listed are nothing close to man bun shit country......another big miss on what kind of music this is from somebody without a clue. Never been in a coffehouse in my life and neither has any of this music but Childer's new stuff will be and that is the premise of the post.

Last edited:
    Opinions vary obviously but this and the guys listed are nothing close to man bun shit country......another big miss on what kind of music this is from somebody without a clue. Never been in a coffehouse in my life and neither has any of this music but Childer's new stuff will be and that is the premise of the post.

You're the one whose favorite "Country Band" is singing about coal miners buttfucking lol.

For those that dont know Tyler Childers. Great artist. Haven’t seen the stuff the OP is talking about yet. 99% sure he’s not canned, but he is dang popular and that popularity is exploding at the moment.

So is Tyler Swift.

Country Music today is the equivalent of the disco and big hair band period. The music sucked then and country music absolutely sucks now. Its all formula, they take a latte drinking metrosexual in skinny designer jeans and hat that no self respecting real (not rodeo) cowboy would wear throw in a little steel quitar. Most of these MF never did a hard days work with their hands or even been close to livestock. Fuck them.

ROFLMAO

In all fairness to OP...it's OK. These guys are artists, what they play isn't always what they are.
    That is why it pissed me off. I don't do those artists and this guy fooled me good for a few albums being from E. Kentucky coal country and singing that kind of music. I go for real deal guys like Colter Wall...live what they sing.

The Bear Pit conversation. Equal parts intellectual, ignorant, fuck you and funny.

Reactions: JR_77
    Country Music today is the equivalent of the disco and big hair band period. The music sucked then and country music absolutely sucks now. Its all formula, they take a latte drinking metrosexual in skinny designer jeans and hat that no self respecting real (not rodeo) cowboy would wear throw in a little steel quitar. Most of these MF never did a hard days work with their hands or even been close to livestock. Fuck them.

I hate it too except hank 3 and a few like rebel son.

People obviously like it though since they get a ton of sales and Grammys etc. My ex used to drag me to all sorts of wimp country shows and they’re always packed.

I hate it too except hank 3 and a few like rebel son.

People obviously like it though since they get a ton of sales and Grammys etc. My ex used to drag me to all sorts of wimp country shows and they’re always packed.
    Yes and alot of people vote democrat too!

Say what you will, but Taylor Swift is printing money faster than the US Mint.
    I know that's the truth! She was playing a concert in the city I work in and the amount of teenage girls / early 20s women and their boyfriends dressed up in new boots and new hats was astronomical. So we're the ticket prices, for that matter.

I actually liked a good bit of her early music but then she basically just kept signing about the same shit, and I lost interest. "Tim Mcgraw" was IMO impressive and well done for a 17 year old, and the absolute STONES on her to sing it to Tim, in front of Tim's wife, at the CMAs...that was great.

I know that's the truth! She was playing a concert in the city I work in and the amount of teenage girls / early 20s women and their boyfriends dressed up in new boots and new hats was astronomical. So we're the ticket prices, for that matter.

I actually liked a good bit of her early music but then she basically just kept signing about the same shit, and I lost interest. "Tim Mcgraw" was IMO impressive and well done for a 17 year old, and the absolute STONES on her to sing it to Tim, in front of Tim's wife, at the CMAs...that was great.
    I think Faith Hill is pretty secure…

This mother pucker done pulled a damn Bud Light twist on us…..
    Gawdamn this country done went to shit in the three years.

Last edited:
    Y'all haven't been paying attention. He came out hard for gun control, and I think BLM too. Childers can suck on it. If he's pushing gay coal miners, I'll pass

Stapleton is trash also. It's what people who don't know what country music is think is good country music. Meanwhile he's just out there singing David Allen COE but not all David Allen COE songs because he's a pussy.

Y'all haven't been paying attention. He came out hard for gun control, and I think BLM too. Childers can suck on it. If he's pushing gay coal miners, I'll pass

Stapleton is trash also. It's what people who don't know what country music is think is good country music. Meanwhile he's just out there singing David Allen COE but not all David Allen COE songs because he's a pussy.
    Had i heard he was for gun control, i woulda blocked him sooner. Seems on spotify you can strait block an artist. Ill be busy blocking a lot of tards in the industry, even if i dont listen to that genera of music.

Most singers are leftists, not sure why. Just maybe the way the industry works

None of those guys are canned country music. You'll never hear them on the radio. You don't have a clue what you are talking about but you are right about country music.
    Hopefully you’re not surprised at people running their mouth factlessly on here about shit they know nothing about.
    That being said, Tyler must’ve drank too much bud light.

Reactions: ggmanning

They already won in the steel mills…

Coming for the coal mines next. There is a “tunneling vs. open pit” joke there somewhere.

Anyone ever done a country song ‘bout gerbils?

Sirhr