• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DAAMNNNN....Someone got a beat down....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida

ice-cube-chris-tucker.gif

Bet he tells the ol' "You should see the other guy" story in the clink. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Good beating. When I was in college and out of the military I lived in the hood. Every six months to a year I used a baseball bat to remind the low life neighbors to stay away. Head trauma lasts about 8 months, then the scumbag forgets why he was leaving me alone and tries again. I lived five years in the hood and got my laundry room broken into once. The cops walked with me to the man's house and refused to either search or arrest him( this was 1995). The fat doughnut stealing piece of shit cop was nearly crying at the prospect of doing his job, he kept whining that I had renter's insurance so I could get all new stuff.

People do not enjoy being robbed, raped, murdered or beaten by these animals and if cops won't work, people will work.

Oh yeah, 36 robberies later they arrested the guy behind my house. He plead out 40 burglaries and break-ins for time served and my shit stayed stolen.

while I can't see the video I am happy that another thief got some of what is coming to him while a beat down is always nice shame the homeowner did not end his existence so the crook can never do this to anyone ever again except in ghost form .that a funny pic ,

Last edited:
    Should of done the Thomas Edison on him, grease up a 100 watter and slowly slip it in his ass. Then you kick the shit out of him util you hear the pop, then the glass takes over.......

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    could've been worse.