• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dad shoots daughters Ex

forrestgump01

Once a deplorable, always a deplorable!
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2013
    Georgia
    Couple of things here . First of all.... WHAT THE FUCK is up with these dumb , muppet ass neighbors. I can't stop thinking why didn't the dad do the world a favor and put a couple rounds in the neighbor while he was at it.
    Seriously , how about not trespassing and mind your dam buisness you F-ing retard !

Secondly I would bet money, that before this is over they will find there was more communication going on than the daughter is admitting to.

Yeesh... white carpet.

I hope it didn’t stain.

Who the hell installs white carpet in a high traffic area right by the front door, anyway?

• Love
    Reactions: Maggot
    Couple of things here . First of all.... WHAT THE FUCK is up with these dumb , muppet ass neighbors. I can't stop thinking why didn't the dad do the world a favor and put a couple rounds in the neighbor while he was at it.
    Seriously , how about not trespassing and mind your dam buisness you F-ing retard !

Secondly I would bet money, that before this is over they will find there was more communication going on than the daughter is admitting to.

Glad I'm not the only one annoyed with the neighbors.

This was on Sigtalk a while back. Supposedly they had a kid together.

Lots of members there condemned the shooter.

Dude had no conviction as soon as he was hit he scampered away and he must of been stupid as hell not to understand I'm Armed go away. Does the homeowner have to drag the body to the curb for garbage pick up or does the deer carcass guy come pick it up ?

Glad I'm not the only one annoyed with the neighbors.

I didn't catch it in the video but in the article below one of his neighbors said, “If he entered the house, why did he shoot through the door?” the neighbor, Jeff Hereford, asked McDermott.

Hereford said he doesn’t agree with his neighbors or the incident report on the shooting, claiming he saw everything as well as Rayl on the ground.

In the video posted by the OP, the damage to the door is clearly visible. So the scumbag did go through the front door.

If I were the young lady's father, all communication with the neighbor would be shut off.

This was on Sigtalk a while back. Supposedly they had a kid together.

Lots of members there condemned the shooter.

Why? The video shows the perp clearly trying to break in and by the looks of the damage to the door was able to breach it. The bad guy crossed the FPL and deserved what he got.

I didn't catch it in the video but in the article below one of his neighbors said, “If he entered the house, why did he shoot through the door?” the neighbor, Jeff Hereford, asked McDermott.

Hereford said he doesn’t agree with his neighbors or the incident report on the shooting, claiming he saw everything as well as Rayl on the ground.

In the video posted by the OP, the damage to the door is clearly visible. So the scumbag did go through the front door.

If I were the young lady's father, all communication with the neighbor would be shut off.

Why? The video shows the perp clearly trying to break in and by the looks of the damage to the door was able to breach it. The bad guy crossed the FPL and deserved what he got.

Don't know. Maybe Sig guys are more "progressive?" Thinking of selling the one I have.

The video showed he breached the door thats when the first of three shots went off. He just happened to turn to leave as the second and third shots when off. Audio of the cam shows that the father said he was armed and you should leave before he breached the door.

Reactions: Longshot231
    I don't think there is or was any question to the shooting . It seemed to be a good shoot .
    I was more interested in the reaction of the neighbor and how he just casually strolls over to start asking questions and trying to take control of the situation .

If you are my neighbor please note . If I need a cup of sugar , or I need to borrow a roll of toilet paper then I will let you know . Otherwise I really don't need you coming over to help , especially when it pertains to dead body's in my yard .

Last edited:
    Reactions: MtnCreek
    The Douche who lives next store walks over and solves the case takes the perps side immediately. The father should of told him come back some other time and ring my doorbell ,I pretty sure I got this thing sighted in......

Reactions: Makinchips208
    I have no issue with anything that took place. Neighbors included.

• Haha
    Reactions: SniperBro
    Father was cleared by the law enforcement , he did't have to retreat further into the home which would of let the perp gain access to his daughter.

Reactions: geek65 and eca7891
    The Douche who lives next store walks over and solves the case takes the perps side immediately. The father should of told him come back some other time and ring my doorbell ,I pretty sure I got this thing sighted in......
    Where do you see him taking the perps side.

I didn’t see that anywhere.

936full-leon_-the-professional-screenshot.jpg

I don't have a Ring Cam just a peephole in the door.

Where do you see him taking the perps side.

I didn’t see that anywhere.
    He said he didn't have a gun from 30 feet away like he knew guy and what happen after it was all over walking up to the scene

Yeesh... white carpet.

I hope it didn’t stain.

Who the hell installs white carpet in a high traffic area right by the front door, anyway?
    Finally someone focussed on the important stuff.

Idea for sign on front door...

"Dear home invader. I thought that you would like to know that I've spread a tarp out for you just inside the doorway. The tarp is not there to catch the mud off your dirty shoes. It's there to catch the blood from the numerous holes that will soon be appearing in your body. My carpet is clean and intend on keeping it that way."

• Haha
    Reactions: eca7891 and candyx
    He said he didn't have a gun from 30 feet away like he knew guy and what happen after it was all over walking up to the scene
    Yeah. He went to check on his state of health. He was laying there not moving.

I don’t see this as being an unreasonable thing to do.

Like others said. The neighbors seem to back their neighbor.

I still don’t see anyone taking the perps side.

Last edited:
    Reactions: TurboTrout
    Why is this even a question? If someone is attempting to forcibly enter your home, they get shot. End of story. Just because the guy caught a round of two then finally decided he should leave and caught another round doing so, is completely irrelevant. Try to forcibly get one of my kids and you won't make it to the part where you are breaking my door down.

Idea for sign on front door...

"Dear home invader. I thought that you would like to know that I've spread a tarp out for you just inside the doorway. The tarp is not there to catch the mud off your dirty shoes. It's there to catch the blood from the numerous holes that will soon be appearing in your body. My carpet is clean and intend on keeping it that way."
    It’s a little wordy, but it Works,

Reactions: Longshot231
    Dear home invader- If you bleed on my carpet I’ll piss on your corpse.

Or is that too much?

I like a person who doesn't mince words and gets right to the point. Bravo!

What happens if he can't read , maybe just one of those signs with the red line across a dead perp.

Perhaps a graphic pictogram would work. That would also save printing the notification in several languages.

What are dad's split times, if the perp had time to turn around and catch a round to the backside?

No Mozambique practice? 🤔

What are dad's split times, if the perp had time to turn around and catch a round to the backside?

No Mozambique practice? 🤔
    Reloads with slow burning powder ,he squeeze the trigger 3 times and then waited for them to go off.

• Haha
    Reactions: JoshPutman
    Don't know. Maybe Sig guys are more "progressive?" Thinking of selling the one I have.

Looks like a good shoot to me.

Democratic trolls trying to take over gun groups. Call them out with extreme prejudice.

My FIL is retired DPS. He told me to be prepared shoot my wife’s ex on sight as there is only one reason I’d be seeing him - he’s there to hurt her.

Reactions: Maggot

You better get smart about your state laws defining Trespassing. Cause you just might be going to prison.

I looked up my area laws a few times, read thru a bunch of cases for different states, not to mention SCOTUS rulings about it as well.

The biggest things I found after my readings were:
    Some states say it's not Trespassing unless there are criminal acts being conducted (say robbery).
    Some states CLEARLY say....step on my lawn, you WILL get a boot in the ass...BEWARE! (Got to love Western states...MT I think was one).
    Some states require VERY specific marking of the property.
    Some states require a VERBAL warning as well as signs.

My own experiences have been varied with my LEO's about people trespassing on my property. The LEO's DO NOT know the laws. I was speaking to a pair of officers, discussed the situation, the junior officer made it out like he couldn't do anything...the senior backed up my comments. For my state the biggest thing you MUST to is tell someone they are Trespassing. After that they can be hooked and taken away. I've pissed off PLENTY of door-to-door sales types.

In the end KNOW your local trespassing laws before you "point-n-shoot".

What I found for OH is Trespassing is a Misdemeanor in the first degree....WAY below the threshold for deadly force.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Makinchips208
    Dude had no conviction as soon as he was hit he scampered away and he must of been stupid as hell not to understand I'm Armed go away. Does the homeowner have to drag the body to the curb for garbage pick up or does the deer carcass guy come pick it up ?
    Dude was sentenced to a life of incel.

He just wanted another touch.

Reactions: candyx
    You better get smart about your state laws defining Trespassing. Cause you just might be going to prison.

I looked up my area laws a few times, read thru a bunch of cases for different states, not to mention SCOTUS rulings about it as well.

The biggest things I found after my readings were:
    Some states say it's not Trespassing unless there are criminal acts being conducted (say robbery).
    Some states CLEARLY say....step on my lawn, you WILL get a boot in the ass...BEWARE! (Got to love Western states...MT I think was one).
    Some states require VERY specific marking of the property.
    Some states require a VERBAL warning as well as signs.

My own experiences have been varied with my LEO's about people trespassing on my property. The LEO's DO NOT know the laws. I was speaking to a pair of officers, discussed the situation, the junior officer made it out like he couldn't do anything...the senior backed up my comments. For my state the biggest thing you MUST to is tell someone they are Trespassing. After that they can be hooked and taken away. I've pissed off PLENTY of door-to-door sales types.

In the end KNOW your local trespassing laws before you "point-n-shoot".

What I found for OH is Trespassing is a Misdemeanor in the first degree....WAY below the threshold for deadly force.
    Dude smashed the bolt out of the door frame he wasn’t coming in to clean the dishes…..

Now a daughter with raging puberty pms crushing doors is good form.

Daughter was spotting for Dad , send it.....

Why did it even get to a grand jury?

For the actual shooting, maybe I need to watch it again, but it didn’t seem like he breached the door in the camera video, not sure if old boy did a little insurance evidence, ether way the ex boy friend had some issues and if I was on a jury I’d vote not guilty for the home owner too

Per the neighbor, what’s the point of coming over and being concerned with the shot guy if you ain’t going to render aid anyways, some odd folks in that hood

Reactions: candyx
    Dude smashed the bolt out of the door frame he wasn’t coming in to clean the dishes…..

Now a daughter with raging puberty pms crushing doors is good form.

You can't even follow a conversation yet alone READ the post I quoted. The post was complaining about the neighbor TRESPASSING. My reply was about the neighbor and "trespassing".

How about you follow the conversation before replying.

You can't even follow a conversation yet alone READ the post I quoted. The post was complaining about the neighbor TRESPASSING. My reply was about the neighbor and "trespassing".

How about you follow the conversation before replying.

My bad.

The neighbors are such an inconsequential side story they didn't concern me.....just your typical person faced with something they never considered facing and in their shock they show their ill preparedness..

But being diverted from the real point of a story is why we are where we are so carry on.