• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Daisy: 30 years later, gettin it done

Boomholzer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 8, 2002
Midwest
A bit of nostalgia: Pops bought me a Daisy BB gun in '82. I'd love to know how many times it has been fired. Many a tweet but I was a country kid and now I feed them. I always kept it well.

This morning I was sucking coffee at the kitchen table and the cat was making a fuss in the window. No birds in the feeders and I caught a mousee on a rock patio picking up birdseed. Cat got first dibs as I cracked the door and no go. Propped the door and grabbed the Daisy from a closet... sure enough it was still there. 25ft, first shot was high and it scurried 3ft into a pile of last fall's picked weeds, 2nd shot rolled it and it took four more to end all movement.

Guinness Ghille and old-school Daisy kill.

daisy.png

Re: Daisy: 30 years later, gettin it done

It was the shock and awe of the ghille suit that did it.

7 BBs = .07, Daisy BB gun = $12.00 Killin mice in your Guinness jammies an slippers = PRICELESS (Win)

I would go with the super sneak mount. Whiskers out. Nose up.

Congrats!!!

Honestly when I first read the title of the thread I was thinking there was going to be some pics in here of Catherine Bach

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DirtyDave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Honestly when I first read the title of the thread I was thinking there was going to be some pics in here of Catherine Bach </div></div>

That's why I wandered in here....

Have you thought about putting a suppressor on it? It'll help reduce the recoil and muzzle report.

I sent it to a friend and he replied asking me if I brought it in to be registered (WI has whitetail registration upon kill).
I owe this;
Catherine_Bach_007.jpg

I was thinking something like this for the mount. Something that really captures the moment.

16985-Riesige_Psycho_Katze-Horror_Dekoration-Halloween_Dekoration-Geisterbahn_Dekoration-Huge_Psycho_Cat.jpg

Good news is that the Daisy will hardly ruin any meat at all.

It's coming straight for us!!! - south park

I got my Daisy when I was 2, had to be '94. Oil it once a year, and it still works today.

That damn Red Ryder is accurate as all get out, I can lay a bb in the same hole time and again.

Today, I got her out and was out kickin around on the back porch, and saw a wasp nest, about 30 ft away, I brought up that RR and popped the nest down with one bb. Next bb that came out of that barrel put the wasp on the ground too. Big thanks to Daisy for countless hours of less expensive entertainment!

That thing looks like it recoils like a mother, you should put a muzzle brake
grin.gif

My 6 year old can tear the hell out of a coke can with an old Red Rider bb gun.
Gonna get her started with the .22 this summer.

Catherine_Bach_007.jpg

This is what I was thinking this thread was about! Good show, Old Man!

HOw much for them pretty white shoes?