• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s **** Daisy Dukes.... RULE !!!!!

Sendero_Man

OMWP... the way I roll
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 29, 2007
    Buffalo, Wyoming
    montanagunslings.com
    96ddb950-ad5a-47e4-83d6-532f6737ec7c_Main_JSimpsonJW_165287_502.jpg

Re: **** Daisy Dukes.... RULE !!!!!

I thought it was going to be some new, and needed rules for who was allowed to wear them, but I will always settle for a hot pic of Jessica Simpson.

Mike

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bugholes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she aint fittin in those anymore.... </div></div>

Tru dat!

jessica20simpson20fat.jpg

I think she looks better with a little meat on her bones. Before, I just wanted to buy her a sandwich.

she may not fit into those shorts, but i'm pretty sure i can still fit into her!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 50calcruiser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she looks better with a little meat on her bones. Before, I just wanted to buy her a sandwich. </div></div>
    I was thinking the same damn thing!
    wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bugholes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she aint fittin in those anymore.... </div></div>

Tru dat!

</div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Yes she is Jack... Those are NEW pics of her from March 8th concert.</span>

see here >>>> http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=355957&GT1=28102

Looks like she might have stopped shaving the "bush" also by the looks of that bulge in the front!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like she might have stopped shaving the "bush" also by the looks of that bulge in the front! </div></div>

Dat ain't hair - that's the beginnings of FRONT BUTT...
    frown.gif

I left a job making huge bank in Costa Rica to come back home to a girl that, no shit looks just like her. My next job was horse logging, my truck broke down and I had to walk about a mile or so to the site, no biggie but the pay was shit. Anyway one day, this was in 1995 I gave her a 100.00 for groceries bitch came back with three bottles of wine and some crackers..Laid pipe then kicked her the fuck out. Pretty ain't all its cracked up to be. Jessica allways reminds me of that bullshit.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NineHotel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like she might have stopped shaving the "bush" also by the looks of that bulge in the front! </div></div>

Dat ain't hair - that's the beginnings of FRONT BUTT...
    frown.gif
    </div></div>

Whats amazing is that she is offended that the public gives her shit about getting fat. Typical hollywierd not wanting to acccept responsiblity for anything. Other than learn to sing some lyrics, what the hell does she have to do in life than look good? Thats her job, sing, do some terrible acting, and look good and laugh all the way to the bank with more loot than most of us see in a lifetime. Most of us have to work too. Her "work" means hitting the gym and shoveling less food into her mouth. Beeotch needs to quit complanin.

Guys, she's a size 8 now. Most of the size 8's I've seen look pretty good. I don't like her because she ruined the Cowboys. Or maybe it's there awful offensive line "Cory Procter". Thanks Bob

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bowtie4x4295</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd still bite her on the ass if she ran by.

Mike </div></div>

Don't you mean "bite her on the clit and pray for lockjaw"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bob aguilar</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Or maybe it's there awful offensive line "Cory Procter". </div></div>

Or Tony "the choker" Romo.
    wink.gif

As long as her boobs ain't resting on her belly, I'll still do her. I can take a weed wacker to the hairy front butt!

Matchking, while Tony Romo has sucked in December, his offensive line hasn't helped. Tony needs to concentrate on football and stay away from Hollywood. Bobby

If front butt bothers you......FLIP ahhhh that ass is still beautiful.
    And I would bite anywhere I could get hold of. If I was in her house, weight would be no issue, she would do plenty of miles just trying to get away.

Mike

Like it when there on the fours any how.
    1 You don't have to look at em if they are ugly
    2 Looks like two fried pies stuck together

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like two fried pies stuck together </div></div>

Thanks. I'll be borrowing that phrase.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Megacab</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bugholes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she aint fittin in those anymore.... </div></div>

Tru dat!

</div></div>

She's obviously fired her stylist...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bugholes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she aint fittin in those anymore....</div></div>

Me and a beer would like to see her try to squeze into them.

The hair is the latest in the JBF look... Kinda like the look on her face in the first pic. ... Thats when ya miss and hit her in the shitter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ltfirehunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The hair is the latest in the JBF look... Kinda like the look on her face in the first pic. ... Thats when ya miss and hit her in the shitter </div></div>

who says it would be a miss?

The first pic doesnt look like JBF, it looks more like it is happening NOW. Love the expression, but now you know she can fake the look. Like I give a rats ass.

Mike

Built for comfort and not speed.

Ruined the Cowboys with Romo's distractions.

Next...

damn! she's getting a FUPA!!! (fat upper pussy area) AKA a GUNT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 300WSM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn! she's getting a FUPA!!! (fat upper pussy area) AKA a GUNT </div></div>

I thought that was a Front End Turd Cutter?

1911fan

No it's a cunt with a gut ...GUNT