• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dallas Area

repiv

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2010
The Colony Texas
www.dallasmicro.com
I hope its OK to post this in this section if not please move or delete.

Where do you Dallas area shooters go to shoot your .22s? I live in the North Dallas Area and shoot at Elm Fork, or Quail Creek unless I drive up to Top Gun. Quail Creek has shared wooden benches that move ALOT especially when the guy next to you is constantly pounding on his but only charge 1 fee for everything, Elm Fork charges a seperate fee for 50yard, 100 yard, and pistol but has pretty solid benches. Top gun is 1 fee for everything and has solid benches and Terry is really cool but they are not open on Sunday which is the best day for me to go. I am possibly looking for another range to shoot .22. Also if anyone wants to meet up just let me know where and when you are going.

After that youre stuck with some of the indoor ranges like Eagle in Lewisville. No seated benches tho.

I shoot at Elm fork a bit, but usually on the Sporting Clays side.