• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dallas School Shooting

Ronws

first class brisket smoker
Minuteman
  • Oct 18, 2021
    Texas
    The more they publicize the shootings the more people across the country see it as a high score to beat and a way to get attention... If they took the suspect and stood him in front of a court that day and deemed him responsible, they need to put him on live TV, waterboard him, then pull all his fingernails and teeth out with pliers, and then throw him into a pit of hungry hogs, gators, or whatever is at hand... let people watch it.. I think it would greatly affect the number of shootings moving forward., reduce them quite a bit i'd imagine.

What I don't understand is that I thought schools had metal detectors to avoid this problem. In any case, there should be one or two resource officers on campus.

The more they publicize the shootings the more people across the country see it as a high score to beat and a way to get attention... If they took the suspect and stood him in front of a court that day and deemed him responsible, they need to put him on live TV, waterboard him, then pull all his fingernails and teeth out with pliers, and then throw him into a pit of hungry hogs, gators, or whatever is at hand... let people watch it.. I think it would greatly affect the number of shootings moving forward., reduce them quite a bit i'd imagine.

It wouldn’t. They’d just off themselves before capture.

What I don't understand is that I thought schools had metal detectors to avoid this problem. In any case, there should be one or two resource officers on campus.
    Or stop treating everyone equally and go back to how we did it a few decades ago. If someone thinks a person is crazy get them out of there, today we dismiss it, ignore it, and pretend everyone is equal. Mental competency tests and get the retards out of general population. You know damn well all the kids in the schools know how each other are and know who would likely be the one to go on a shooting spree but they are condemned if they ever said something because how dare you say something about another student.
    Bring back the asylums and we wont need cops in schools, over a hundred years we had no cops in schools, kids brought their rifles to school to show and tell, no problem.... introduce DEI, everyones equal bs, everyone deserves the same treatment bs, political correctness bs.. look what it got us...

The article included a mom saying there are metal detectors at the school, but WTF , 🤬 schools are a cesspool

Or stop treating everyone equally and go back to how we did it a few decades ago. If someone thinks a person is crazy get them out of there, today we dismiss it, ignore it, and pretend everyone is equal. Mental competency tests and get the retards out of general population. You know damn well all the kids in the schools know how each other are and know who would likely be the one to go on a shooting spree but they are condemned if they ever said something because how dare you say something about another student.
    Bring back the asylums and we wont need cops in schools, over a hundred years we had no cops in schools, kids brought their rifles to school to show and tell, no problem.... introduce DEI, everyones equal bs, everyone deserves the same treatment bs, political correctness bs.. look what it got us...
    For the win.

When I was a kid, and I know before my time, it was common to have a shot gun or truck gun in the truck. And no one ever brought it into school. It was for hunting.

If you had a beef with someone, it was fisticuffs.

But there was also corporal punishment and most everyone would behave if only to avoid the time suck of getting whipped with a paddle or belt.

Desgregation, which was forced and not everyone was a fan of it also messed up standards. Even Thomas Sowell pointed out that black students did better if they had strong families and schools that knew how to handle them.