• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damage done, $1.8M won't fix anything

PinesAndProjectiles

Formerly MinnesotaMulisha
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2013
    Solid Ground
    I believe it said $2k each. But yeah.
    It did. I intentionally inflated the price per person to reflect the monies spent, 1.18mil to 6 people. Otherwise we would have to wonder where the money is actually going if only 12,000 was going to influencers out of 1,181,500 spent. Maybe 2k per week, per tweet, radio spots? It doesn't really matter, just another laughably stupid waste of money taken from the tax slaves.

Didn't Nike already hire influencers for kneeling .......

merlin_144253599_9c2c509e-3e32-45af-a31c-1bf1535b42dd-mobileMasterAt3x.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: Jscb1b

I think they are trying to get ahead of what's coming when he isn't convicted. Once the evidence from the trial starts leaking, everyone will hear how Floyd actually died. So my guess is they are going to try and control the message for a softer blow to the public to hopefully avoid round 2 of rioting. Please note - I'm not saying it will work, just guessing at the strategy of the city council because they all know that Chauvin won't be convicted.

An epic trolling opportunity awaits. Translate all of the tweets immediately into Russian and start all new tweets with Komerade

Reactions: Starbuck
    When everyone started watching someone else live on the internet, instead of going out of living on their own.

I would totally be shocked and surprised to learn that the majority of these 'influencers' receiving money are family/friends of politicians.

Totally shocked I'd tell you.

Oh, and this is not only immoral, it's pure propaganda jury tampering as the city has an interest in the outcome.

Apparently they have 1.8M just sitting there to waste. I'd love to see A. how bankrupt they actually are and B. how much the lawsuit from this is going to cost.

I would totally be shocked and surprised to learn that the majority of these 'influencers' receiving money are family/friends of politicians.

Totally shocked I'd tell you.

Oh, and this is not only immoral, it's pure propaganda jury tampering as the city has an interest in the outcome.

Apparently they have 1.8M just sitting there to waste. I'd love to see A. how bankrupt they actually are and B. how much the lawsuit from this is going to cost.
    Word.

R

And you wonder why I am bailing this shithole of a state.

His attorneys are frothing at the mouth with this, you can bet on that. There's no way a conviction could ever withstand scrutiny if they pay for literal propaganda to influence anything related to the trial. Sure, he may spend a few years in prison but it won't hold up and they'll end up paying him millions, probably many millions.

Reactions: 308pirate