• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Damn, I want to respect LE but............

As the continued hate for LEO grows ( and deserved in this instance) more and more seasoned respectable officers leave the profession. This example , as well as others, show the remaining pool of dildos strapping on a gun and pinning on a badge. This will continue until the pendulum swings back the other way. Departments all across America are short staffed, and unfortunately are accepting anyone with a pulse.

Take care of yourselves and expect nothing from PD or Govt to assist you in crisis!

For your consideration . This is not all Law Enforcement . I come across guys from the Sheriff's Department , Bensalem Pa. , Middletown Pa. and other Municipalities that's are extremely professional and compassionate . Yes there are Departments that a riddled with woke incompetence and Big Brother BS and there are still idealistic , solid , Constitution loving Officers serving the public .

I am thinking if you are riding a moped and the officer tells you to pull over . . . and you don't, the PIT maneuver might not go well for you.

The gov’ts police deserve no respect. Everything that is and has been going on is a direct result of their use of terror and violence against the American people. Back the blue only if you like less of your paycheck through taxes and inflation, open borders, the covid tyranny and murders, rampant crime, and the marxist agenda. The rest of us that aren’t brainwashed fools know and better.

I used to respect them as boomers taught us - never question never doubt do t ever think about how the same crack/meth house stays in business for generations on the same corner with the same vibrants sitting on the same wicker chairs on the same front porch. Anyhow remember that whole constitution thingy and needing a warrant to enter someone’s home ? Well these guys didn’t remember- and before we hear from the boomer alumni; yep he was wanted for questioning in a mutual combat situation. That negates no rights . And since his charges were dropped and a massive civil suit has been filed against the department look like ya still need need a warrant to break into someone ms home

And it’s good to see castle doctrine actually being implemented and upheld in American common law again - boomers almost killed it . You can fight back with any means at your disposal when armed intruders break into your house

if you want to respect them then do it , a few bad actors don't make the entirety of cops across the country bad if it did then one criminal with a gun should make everyone with guns bad and that just ain't true .

Reactions: Alphatreedog
if you want to respect them then do it , a few bad actors don't make the entirety of cops across the country bad if it did then one criminal with a gun should make everyone with guns bad and that just ain't true .
Which few bad apples ? All the ones complicit in the J6 witch hunt psyop? The ones who took a knee for 263 nights while 300 something cuties burned ? The ones who rush illegals out the back door before ICE comes even killers and child fuckers ?
The ones that have arrested no one on Epstines client list ? The ones who enforce on a daily basis the anti constitutional anti gun laws across the nation? Yeah if ya take those few bad actors out - and their partners and chain of command then ya I’m sure there is lots of Andy’s . They are doing such a good job that not only have Murder rates soared unsolved murders are at there highest rate since the late 19th century!

Sorry I forgot the hood ones on the Brady lists and the ones that engage in civil asset forfeiture. The back bone of the war on drugs - haven’t they almost won that war?

As the continued hate for LEO grows ( and deserved in this instance) more and more seasoned respectable officers leave the profession. This example , as well as others, show the remaining pool of dildos strapping on a gun and pinning on a badge. This will continue until the pendulum swings back the other way. Departments all across America are short staffed, and unfortunately are accepting anyone with a pulse.

Take care of yourselves and expect nothing from PD or Govt to assist you in crisis!
One of my good friends is a retired NYC police detective. Living here in Texas. Yeah, a lot of good ones are retiring or get edged out with the defund movement. Then they still need some bodies to fill suits in a hurry and are not taking the time to properly vet.

Some more full disclosure for me. In 1984, I was considering becoming a police officer in Richardson, Texas. I was old enough, they did not require a college degree, one of my high school mates was an officer there. (He later advanced to detective and then move to Plano PD.)

I passed the physical agility tests without a problem and I had filled out the personal history statement and my record was clean enough to eat off of. Next steps would be the psych review, which I knew I could pass. At the time, another important step was an interview with active duty officers who want to know why you want a badge and a gun.

The money was okay, better than some surrounding departments, even a little better than Garland at the time. But I thought long and hard about it. As much as I appreciated police, I knew it was a vocation. You have to want that job, forever. If your heart is not in it, don't go.

I don't know that departments are doing that anymore, for fear of being seen as "profilers," when that is exactly what is needed. Otherwise, you end up with trigger-happy idiots running into cars and tazing ancient women with dementia.

After what those NYPD officers put the people of NYC through during the covid tyranny and murders, I’m surprised more of them aren’t bumped off while walking the streets or sitting in their cruisers. They deserve to every bit of it.

One of my good friends is a retired NYC police detective. Living here in Texas. Yeah, a lot of good ones are retiring or get edged out with the defund movement. Then they still need some bodies to fill suits in a hurry and are not taking the time to properly vet.

Some more full disclosure for me. In 1984, I was considering becoming a police officer in Richardson, Texas. I was old enough, they did not require a college degree, one of my high school mates was an officer there. (He later advanced to detective and then move to Plano PD.)

I passed the physical agility tests without a problem and I had filled out the personal history statement and my record was clean enough to eat off of. Next steps would be the psych review, which I knew I could pass. At the time, another important step was an interview with active duty officers who want to know why you want a badge and a gun.

The money was okay, better than some surrounding departments, even a little better than Garland at the time. But I thought long and hard about it. As much as I appreciated police, I knew it was a vocation. You have to want that job, forever. If your heart is not in it, don't go.

I don't know that departments are doing that anymore, for fear of being seen as "profilers," when that is exactly what is needed. Otherwise, you end up with trigger-happy idiots running into cars and tazing ancient women with dementia.
You speak as if people in gov’t at any level does what’s best for those they pretend to serve. They do not. People that look to gov’t for a job are misfits, fools, or criminals, or a combination of.

Lost my respect 30 years ago when a certain officer would swing by our garage metal band practices, responding to noise complaints, and smoke up with my friends... on duty and in uniform.

You speak as if people in gov’t at any level does what’s best for those they pretend to serve. They do not. People that look to gov’t for a job are misfits, fools, or criminals, or a combination of.
No, I do not. You are creating the story in your head that makes you feel best. Your words have no anchoring in reality. Good news, though, there is medication. It is a purple pill, from what I understand.

Reactions: Yasherka
Everyone can stop the bullshit - with the number of Brady list officers that date back about 30 years - in my state 2.6% of all swords officers are on the Brady list - and it’s about the same for every state and Remember only about half the agencies required to report Brady officers do not - cause there is no penalty for not doing it .
So everyone on chain of command up to governors in every state is fine with retaining 2-3% of absolute shit bag criminals

I am thinking if you are riding a moped and the officer tells you to pull over . . . and you don't, the PIT maneuver might not go well for you.
I didnt see any lights flashing. Running the guy off the road and maybe killing him isnt really called for, for a traffic violation.

Reactions: Yasherka